Thread: DOTA fans

DOTA fans

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com

This game is pretty awesome, the concept is based off of DOTA but its a stand alone game.
    Pretty rad, check it out.

Edit by Qieth: I'm SURE you didn't make this post just to get references on signups, so I've went ahead and changed your link to reflect this

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrawler
    Post Two: I can't believe they nerfed shaman! There must not be anyone on the design staff who plays shamans. I bet they all play Hello Kitty Island Adventures because they are all bads. I bet they are mean to their pets too. I am so mad right now that I am going to write on my wall, possibly in blood, how much better I am at designing classes. I heard at Blizzcon that they said they have no idea what they're doing. My shaman used to do okay damage but then I got beat by some other guy. It must be the designers' fault. I am not bad, just mad.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: DOTA fans

Keylogger? if not I'm playing, it looks sick if it's legit.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

FUN AS HELL!

5/5 In my opinion, I am typing this as I wait for my next match to load haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pos View Post
    WoW is my shameful secret. Like a mistress. or a child.

Tis legit, go log ;D So much fun idd.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

Ah, and new players pick Ashe if you have it available. It's like hunter - has voley, can slow, thus kite and her stun is a freezing arrow

DOTA ruined online play for Warcraft 3. There is no longer diversity in the maps played, just DOTA, DOTA, DOTA, DOTA, and 1 or 2 Tower Defense games that's it.

No way am I playing anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    DOTA ruined online play for Warcraft 3. There is longer diversity in the maps played, just DOTA, DOTA, DOTA, DOTA, and 1 or 2 Tower Defense games that's it.

No way am I playing anything like it.
    I used to think this.
    Then I tried the game.
    If you can get past the majority of assholes who play it and can adapt fast enough to it its a VERY fun game in my opinion.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

What is ability power? Casters use that?

Played this on the beta, but meh I got bored quick with it. Didn't really put much time in it though. I've also played a hell of alot of Dota too and I must say dota is better.
    But hey, thats just my opinion.
    kIRIE

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_jesus
    I used to think this.
    Then I tried the game.
    If you can get past the majority of assholes who play it and can adapt fast enough to it its a VERY fun game in my opinion.
    You mean the assholes that, after forcing me to go to their website, manually download the map, because they had a mods that auto-kicked me if I joined one of the DOTA Lobbys. Kick me with another one of their damn mods for being a "Noob" to the game, and this mods crashes my Warcraft 3 Program just to add insult to injury?

It might be a fun game, once you learn it. But people don't let you learn it and they abuse those damn mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    You mean the assholes that, after forcing me to go to their website, manually download the map, because they had a mods that auto-kicked me if I joined one of the DOTA Lobbys. Kick me with another one of their damn mods for being a "Noob" to the game, and this mods crashes my Warcraft 3 Program just to add insult to injury?

It might be a fun game, once you learn it. But people don't let you learn it and they abuse those damn mods.

I just say qft big time. It ruined online wc3 for me, there were so many good custom maps on wc3 but all got pushed aside by Dota.