Thread: Prot and Threat

Prot and Threat

Hey just a simple question. Just new to tanking really, and wanting to know if there is an addon to tell me what my threat is on all the mobs Im in combat with?

I know omen for threat on the current selected mob, but like, some kind of bar or grid or something that shows my threat on all mobs at once. So I know when I need to taunt or RD or whatever.

Re: Prot and Threat

Not really,

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eatPlates.html

You can use this to see which mobs you have threat on, which ones you are about to drop threat on and ones that you have lost threat on.

It will not however tell you your threat level (like omen does) just IF you have threat or not.

10+ Year Old Account

If you use xperl (and I'm assuming other similar mods) someone's nameplate will turn red when they have threat, just target their target and taunt, usually is enough

Quote Originally Posted by KhameleonN
    If you use xperl (and I'm assuming other similar mods) someone's nameplate will turn red when they have threat, just target their target and taunt, usually is enough
    Their names already go red when they have threat without any mods. guess I'll just stick to tabbing through the baddies.

i belive tiny threat plates is what you want. i'm fairly certain it shows threat % on all name plates.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account

I have Grid. The person that has aggro on something will have a little red dot in the upper left corner. I click and taunt(BoP, Slav, Sacr, w/e), works best with RD. I use HoR on mobs that I can tell are running from me and I use RD for the ones I'm not sure but I know who did the pulling.

It doesnt show current percentage of aggro, but I'm pretty good at noticing when that little red dot pops up on someone that isnt me. Also, I have a mod that shows the mobs that I have Holy Vengeance running on, for the most part everyone of those mobs will be on me. That can help as well.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.