Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I Pitied The Fool - Naxxramas at level 76?

So my level 76 Warrior almost got the Love Fool title, but one achievement worries me.
    I Pitied The Fool requires me to go into Naxxramas to summon a Love Fool and /pity it. However, as level 76 I can't enter Naxxramas.

Would there be any way of completing this achievement at 76?

Re: I Pitied The Fool - Naxxramas at level 76?

Quote Originally Posted by Purno
    So my level 76 Warrior almost got the Love Fool title, but one achievement worries me.
    I Pitied The Fool requires me to go into Naxxramas to summon a Love Fool and /pity it. However, as level 76 I can't enter Naxxramas.

Would there be any way of completing this achievement at 76?
    Level to 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis
    Level to 80.
    That still fails half his requirements....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

getting to 80 is the only way.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I've heard that it's possible if you just stand by the entrance, next to the summoning stone. Haven't tried it myself though. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Yokaze
    I've heard that it's possible if you just stand by the entrance, next to the summoning stone. Haven't tried it myself though. :3
    It should count as naxxramas.

You have to level him anyway do it now. And no the place outside the portal doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't think it counts. My little brother threw a fit yesterday cause he wasted the fool thing trying to do it at the entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis
    Level to 80.
    I agree. You got to get to level 80. Most Achievements are made for level 80's.

To confirm, you have to be 80. I had a 75 warlock last year during the event and couldn't complete that one task. Had to wait til this year to finish it.

The holiday lasts around 20 more days if I remember correctly.
    More than enough time to level up to 80 so don't let your hopes down mate .

Quote Originally Posted by Yokaze
    just to confirm you on this, it's not possiple
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus
    just to confirm you on this, it's not possiple
    Already wasted a Love Fool trying it. Doesn't count indeed. I need to get into Naxxramas, at the other side of the portals.

Seems levelling to 80 is the only way. I got a week left for that. Not impossible, would just require me to focus on my warrior the coming week.

Thanks for the replies guys. Kinda sucks to have to be 80 for one small minor part of the title, as everything else can be done at 76 perfectly fine

Quote Originally Posted by Purno
    Already wasted a Love Fool trying it. Doesn't count indeed. I need to get into Naxxramas, at the other side of the portals.

Seems levelling to 80 is the only way. I got a week left for that. Not impossible, would just require me to focus on my warrior the coming week.

Thanks for the replies guys. Kinda sucks to have to be 80 for one small minor part of the title, as everything else can be done at 76 perfectly fine
    it can be done especially if you have no life. when wrath came out, i went from 70-80 in less than 10 days. 8 hours per level protection warrior. at tops it will take you 4 days if you have 8 hours each day.

I'm surprised you aren't just going to level to 77 and go into naxx, seeing as 80 isn't the minimum required level and all. Also amazed no one has mentioned this in the thread so far, almost like they wont you to suffer!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadfred
    I'm surprised you aren't just going to level to 77 and go into naxx, seeing as 80 isn't the minimum required level and all. Also amazed no one has mentioned this in the thread so far, almost like they wont you to suffer!
    What are you smoking and can I have some?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

You couldnt be more wrong.

I tried to enter at 77-79 on my pally and its not possible. Now i will be 80 later during the day so its not a big problem, also the last thing left for me.

To the OP. Just level up, you have plenty of time before the season is over to get it done

You do realize Nihilum cleared Naxx before they were all 80 right? Raids and instances can be entered by players of a level where they have no reason to be there.
    You couldnt be more wrong.

I tried to enter at 77-79 on my pally and its not possible. Now i will be 80 later during the day so its not a big problem, also the last thing left for me.

To the OP. Just level up, you have plenty of time before the season is over to get it done
    Try being in a raid?

You do realize Nihilum cleared Naxx before they were all 80 right? Raids and instances can be entered by players of a level where they have no reason to be there.
    Try being in a raid?
    Naxx requires you to be level 80 to enter. You cannot enter if you're level 79. You're mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    Naxx requires you to be level 80 to enter. You cannot enter if you're level 79. You're mistaken.
    Naxx was cleared by Ensidia before all the toons in raid were 80. He was not mistaken. They've just changed things since then, apparently.