Boomkin T10 4 set.

Well i am rocking 2pc t9 and 2 pc t10 getting ready for 4 set. Wondering a few thoughts on it. Since languish stacks is it more beneficial to stack haste?. BiS trinkets? Still heroic reign and spyglass.. or is the sindragosa/disloged a better combo?.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ee&cn=Boomskii

My druid and i have a few top 20's. excited about getting more so just wanna find out some key facts.

Deleted

Re: Boomkin T10 4 set.

You are asking a lot of general questions, which are in many, many different threads already. In any case:

It doesn't matter how languish works - there is nearly no difference between languish stacking (it does), or if it just ticked on its own accord. The actual damage output is the same. Haste doesn't affect languish directly.

4pt10 is worth slightly more than 2pt9. Just upgrade accordingly and all will be fine.

BIS trinkets seem to be DFO and Phylactory.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    4pt10 is worth slightly more than 2pt9. Just upgrade accordingly and all will be fine.
    Slighty?

This 4set is The bomb during bloodlust/hero and his point about stacking haste does intrigue me.

Since the "Soft" Haste cap is unavoidable due to the sheer amount haste on gear , it might be a good idea to stack haste after the soft crit cap, but do not loose any crit at the expense of haste.

I would still like to know what would be better after the soft crit cap , crit or haste, if it is crit , id go with muridins spyglass, if its haste , Disloged forign object,

Alright. to both of you im not sure if u know but DFO and pyhl cant proc at the same time they are on same icd and phy also has a 90 sec internal. Stacking haste since wraths are already 1 sec these days would be beneficial i believe untill like 800. the phyl has a 20% uptime in a 6 min fight so idk how much it would be worth. i think blizzard will look for a buff for this cause its not beneficial much to any class right now. but languish really catches my eye to get the most out of it. starfire below 2 sec also if u didnt notice im an engineer which is amazing. So my languishes willl be stacking more. OF and 2pc T10 also buff me to 25% damage increase. Right now starfires are maxed at 24500 and wraths are at 17600 max crits. Its amazing and i cant wait to have 4 pc. upgrading to it is a 3% crit inc and also a 130sp inc.

Deleted

I'd be very surprised if 2 different items share ICD..

Do you think blizzard will let someone proc 2k sp? They cant proc together. I looked it up. And after soft crit cap which i am i believe the value converts back to haste...

Deleted

Source?

For which?

Deleted

That they share ICD

my Friends buddy has them both and has not seen them proc at the same time. But im reading and its doesnt say much about them. DFO has a 45 sec internal and Phylactery has a 90 sec internal. phylac is behind quite a few trinkets as of now...

Deleted

Even if you have both, and we assume that it takes the same time to proc them, if one pushes back the other, it would only happen at the very first minute or so. If DFO procs first, and pushes Phyl behind, phyl's ICD will be behind for the remaining of the fight, and it wont be a huge problem. A bit of RNG does play in, but it shouldn't matter on a large scale. It could simply be that random chance didn't proc the two trinkets at the same time.

Deleted

One thing though, if they would share ICD, it would be quite impossible for them to have different CD times

Quote Originally Posted by Mauron
    One thing though, if they would share ICD, it would be quite impossible for them to have different CD times
    They could share a 45sec ICD despite different actual cooldown times to ensure similar to eclipse that only one of the 2 procced at a time, but after one had procced (the longer CD one in this car), the second was still able to proc

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aeiedil
    They could share a 45sec ICD despite different actual cooldown times to ensure similar to eclipse that only one of the 2 procced at a time, but after one had procced (the longer CD one in this car), the second was still able to proc
    And thus refreshing the ICD of the one not proccing, making the one with longer cd never proc?
    May be thinking of this the wrong way, but it seems logical to me this friday afternoon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mauron
    And thus refreshing the ICD of the one not proccing, making the one with longer cd never proc?
    May be thinking of this the wrong way, but it seems logical to me this friday afternoon :P
    I never said it was an ideal way for it to work if that is the way it does work Just illustrating a possibility!

I guess I'm more thinking that the longer CD one can proc, then the shorter one can proc in the longer ones longer cooldown once it's past the ICD but then that all depends on relative proc rates between short and long and all sorts of other rubbish!!!