Poll: What buffs does your 25m provide?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

25M ICC - ToW, Demonic Pact or Both?

Our 25m's generally dont include a Lock fulltime and just have an Ele sham - And the lock doesn't like gimping their personal DPS for a huge RDPS gain so ya ik kinda dumb but it's w/e. What does everyone else usually have in their 25m for the spellpower buff slot?

Re: 25M ICC - ToW, Demonic Pact or Both?

Demo lock for the spellpower slot. Elemental shaman is in sometimes additionally, though for the 3% crit on all adds.

Demo is no longer a gimp spec, and gemming/gearing for the rDPS gain is not much of a general loss in person DPS. It sounds to me like your Warlock is just not up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctavice
    Our 25m's generally dont include a Lock fulltime and just have an Ele sham - And the lock doesn't like gimping their personal DPS for a huge RDPS gain so ya ik kinda dumb but it's w/e. What does everyone else usually have in their 25m for the spellpower buff slot?
    Tell your Lock to catch up with the current patch. Demo locks are no longer majorly behind other specs for personal dps. I'd have to double check but I believe current sims actually place Destruction locks as the lowest of the three specs simmed out in BiS gear.

My guild raids with 3 shamans and 3 warlocks. Of that, 2 shammies are enhance, one (me!) is elemental.

The warlocks are all 3 destro. So I bring the totem of wrath.

Sure, I know it would improve my dps to drop searing and fire elemental if there was a DP warlock, but truth is, despite the naysayers I do pretty well. We're just a casual 25m guild, nothing cutting edge, having just downed Festergut/Rotface. I generally come in around 4th place depending on the fight.

The only issue is my RL is about meters, and I don't know if he realizes how much higher my dps could be. But I get a spot every week and loot when it's fair so no complaints from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctavice
    Going to venture a guess that your warlock is probably still running as destruction? If so, switching to demo would be a personal dps increase. If he is affliction he won't lose much and the playstyle of demo is fun. We run 2-3 locks, all of us are affliction with demo offspec and none of us care who plays demo for the night.

Once we started rolling with a demo lock our elemental shaman's dps went up about 600 just from the extra spell power and the fact he could use a dps totem instead of ToW. That is more than enough to offspec the locks loss in dps from afflcition to demo.
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bstore2
    My guild raids with 3 shamans and 3 warlocks. Of that, 2 shammies are enhance, one (me!) is elemental.

The warlocks are all 3 destro. So I bring the totem of wrath.

Sure, I know it would improve my dps to drop searing and fire elemental if there was a DP warlock, but truth is, despite the naysayers I do pretty well. We're just a casual 25m guild, nothing cutting edge, having just downed Festergut/Rotface. I generally come in around 4th place depending on the fight.

The only issue is my RL is about meters, and I don't know if he realizes how much higher my dps could be. But I get a spot every week and loot when it's fair so no complaints from me!
    what a terrible raid setup. most raids don't bring more than a resto shaman, seeing as how both enhance and elemental get blown out the water by any other DPS in the game. also, destro is the lowest DPS out of all the lock specs, it's just the easiest to play.
    BfA Beta Time