Thread: Jaina: What?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Jaina: What?

Honestly I think I could deal with her suddenly and without warning deciding that she's obsessed with Arthas. As a few people have pointed out, she's been busy, he's been AFK, and there's a difference between thinking you're going to have to kill someone you love in the misty future and knowing you have to do it now. I still think it's kind of weird that she's never so much as mentioned the matter before, and now it's an obsession, but OK. It's the weepy, wishy washy way she's going about it that really kind of annoys me. A proven leader and massively powerful archmage should not stand there while some Scourge middle manager wipes out her troops before her eyes.

"But Blizz didn't want her to just wipe the boss out, she had to just stand there."

They could have just set the encounter up differently. Jaina doesn't come through the portal until after Tyrannus kills her men. Instead of all "No! You monster! Whaa! you killed my men" make her angry. (In a confident, non-weepy voice) "Dammit, those were loyal men! The Scourgelord will pay for this. Fight your way across the quarry and free any slaves you can. I'll gather reinforcements and meet you on the other side."

Almost the exact same scene but she comes across as a pissed off Mage-lord ready to get revenge for her troops, rather than a weepy school girl who just had her favorite toys taken away. She's commanded troops in battle. She's lost people before. I doubt she likes it, she might even cry for them when it's over, but in the heat of battle she must know to be confident and in charge.

Re: Jaina: What?

In warcraftIII she allways act like a schoolgirl, and it is kinda cute and fits the character.