Lockpicking Question

Okay it seems that 3.3 patch won't allow us rogues to level our lockpicking from 100 to 175 by using the poison quest chest anymore.
    My question is, whats the best spot to level it from 100 to 175 then? Thanks in advance for the info.

Re: Lockpicking Question

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi
    Okay it seems that 3.3 patch won't allow us rogues to level our lockpicking from 100 to 175 by using the poison quest chest anymore.
    My question is, whats the best spot to level it from 100 to 175 then? Thanks in advance for the info.
    Lockboxes from pickpocketed mobs or advertising LockPicking for free in trade. Best using SW/IF or Org to spam trade though as most people will already be there (for the level of boxes you need)

bump. must be another way!!! Whyyy Blizzard, WHYY?

check out wow-professions.com
    they have a guide for everything
    Also you can go to the profession forums on worldofwarcraft.com and they have a really good guide there.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I took two seconds to google "rogue lock pick guide" and it sent me to http://www.wowwiki.com/Lockpicking. And look... there is a section telling you exactly where to pick locks for that level. Isn't the internet great?

/end sarcasm
    Keep Calm and Chive On!

All the guide's are from past patches, and ALL say you have to lvl to 170 on the poison quest, that does NOT work after the newest patch. So you should've ended your sarcasme a long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by erikstad87
    All the guide's are from past patches, and ALL say you have to lvl to 170 on the poison quest, that does NOT work after the newest patch. So you should've ended your sarcasme a long time ago!
    http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing_guide.html

I used this guide several weeks ago for my rogue from 1-400.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Necro'd threads make me a sad panda.

Stop it.