Problem with Necrotic Plague don't go away in Phase 2 (Lich King 10 Man)

Hello!
    I just join this nice forum

My guild need some advice, we try our first 10 man Lich King encounter yesterday

But we must do something wrong when phase 2 starts (lich king @ 70%)
    Necrotic Plague is still jumping around between us and mobs, it can do it the whole minut the egde encounter lasts... So the question is why are Necrotic Plague still jumping around in phase 2?
    Are we do something wrong with our timing between Shambling Horror spawn?

Thanx for some advice!

Re: Problem with Necrotic Plague don't go away in Phase 2 (Lich King 10 Man)

It only jumps if there is someone near the person getting dispelled, so if you tell the person with it to run out of the group and then dispell them, it will drop off for good. Ideally, you want no dps on the p1 adds at any point whatsoever, so when they all die, the add tank should have the plague away from the group already, so a quick dispell would get rid of it immediately and assure the LK's buff drops off before the next phase starts.

What addon is the best for ICC Lich King now ? BigWigs or DBM ?

thanx hybris for the replay,,, So basic run out from the group then get dispelled....

Quote Originally Posted by Healena
    DXE

Our raid had an issue with Necrotic Plague on 10man, but I'm guaranteeing it has to be a bug.

We always waited for a Necrotic Plague to go out and be dispelled to the adds before P2 transition began. That being said, when P2 transition commenced, if the shambler wasn't quite dead yet, there was a chance that the Necrotic Plague jumped off the mobs and back onto our OT. If the adds were dead when this happened, life was hell for a bit. Either we'd go into P2 with 40-50 stacks on the Lich King or try to get the plague onto someone with an immunity, have them run from the raid and try to get rid of the plague in that manner. Regardless, it is possible to still defeat the Lich King when this happens, but you just have to have a game plan going into the fight to deal with it.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Normally I prefer DBM but for our kill we switched to BigWigs because it has the defile target /yell "Defile on me", makes it easier to spot. Dunno if the newest version of DBM has this too.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Normally I prefer DBM but for our kill we switched to BigWigs because it has the defile target /yell "Defile on me", makes it easier to spot. Dunno if the newest version of DBM has this too.

Yes thats what I was thinking of too... (BigWigs because it has the defile target /yell "Defile on me")

DBM has this for almost a week now as well. You just gotta download the alphas.

15+ Year Old Account

It seems that any time one gets a cool feature / notification, the other follows suit within a week. I suspect they're always going to be roughly equivalent.