Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Do hunters need nerfs in arena?

I was playing arena earlier today and me and my mate had a good streak, around 15 wins 0 loss, then suddenly we meet a hunter team, and get stomped completely, but that was okay since it was the first loss. We played some more games and everytime we lost, it was against a hunter-healer team.
    They have way too many defensive abilities like double deterrence, disengange, freeze traps, poison traps. + their fucking crab that stuns you for 3 seconds.
    And the silly amount of stamina their gear gives them, every hunter we met had 30k+. Not to mention their insane dmg.

Well that's just my opinion anyone else share the same hate for hunters as I do?

Deleted

Re: Do hunters need nerfs in arena?

depends on your class. I for myself play mage priest with me being the mage. and yeah, hunters are pure pain right now. I still can't figure out why and how exactly I lost about 6k mana without casting or getting burned since it was a pally healer ...so I suppse it was the sting but AFAIK the sting can't reach such a potential of draining mana...Idk, but well, I have met 2 hunter teams and as long as they won't jump right in my way like those fucking druid teams, I'm fine with it. God, I hate those fucking druids...OP since Season 1 ...