Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: New weapunz!?! Please!!

A gun and bow in every raid so Dwarves and Trolls don't feel betrayed every new raid. Even if I think Trolls shouldn't get anything, because they got a entire Expansion of BiS Bows, which I nick-named the Bow Crusade.

imo those racials are likely to be of the type that end up in the dustbin during the Cata racial pass (same with the Expertise racials) which, ofc, eliminates the problem from another direction.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

The mightiest weapon of all

THE SPORK!

I've always been quite partial to my idea of a hunter being able to specialize into either rifle master, ie: 2 handed guns such as the Nesingwary 4000 or specializing into pistol mastery, using weapons such as the Arcanite-Steam Pistol from a'lar in TK and being able to dual weild them

OT: i'd love to see proper katana's, i've always been quite into japanese culture

The weapon Cairne Bloodhoof has, a totem, thing. Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Creos Malkor

Umm this?
    +1

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

A Lightsaber!!! .... oh wait... we allready have some....

No. for real. I wish we had some more variety... All the weapons (Not the ULTRA-LAWL-TAKE-YOU-DOWN-EPIXX things) in Wotlk are look alike.
    "do NOT, under any circumstances, attempt to headbutt your weapon in order to determine how sharp it is."

Icecream cone
    It will be a 1h dagger for rogues and on the flip-side you can eat it to restore 50% HP a second (usable in combat)

Quote Originally Posted by Matty710
    The mightiest weapon of all

THE SPORK!
    I see your puny plastic spork and raise with the mighty Titanium Spork.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/8ace/zoom/
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Noxia

Tauren only totems please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by classicnguyen
    i still want to dual wield polearms :P
    Sounds familiar to me!

I personally would be a total sucker for whips. *purr* ... Or from a non-bloodelf-silvermoon-rp-point of view...Two-handers who strike very fast and deal less dmage then the "ordinary" two-handBOOM-style.

Something like a Dai-Katana?

A sword with a gun in it, like the one in Final fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account

Give us a 2h Polearm useable only by Warrior, DK, and Paladin, with Str, Stam, some sockets, 3.80 speed, and crit and whatever else. Keep it away from hunters, and make it early on in Cata's release. Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark
    Give us a 2h Polearm not useable by Warrior, DK, and Paladin, with Str, Stam, some sockets, 3.80 speed, and crit and whatever else. Make it only usable by hunters, and make it early on in Cata's release. Win.

Scythes for DKs and Paladins would be cool.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

I want whips and pistols.

Aint one of the classes in warhammer that dual wields sword in one hand and pistol in another?
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

I"m not really a fan of introducing more weapons into the game I reckon it would be cool to have a slingshot bart simpson style After all David did beat goliath with a slingshot :P

, rather I would like to see more crafted weapons in the game, currently you cant craft an epic past 200, and the whole swordsmith axesmith basically died in the arse.

And while I dont want to sound greedy saying this, but as a JC we dont get any ulduar/toc/ICC designs for rings/neck even an epic trinket . Yes we have a lot of gems we can cut (v nice profits ] however it would give us something else to work towards and other players slighty more choice in their gear in terms of jewellery.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    actually, I don't know how many people will remember this but back around BC's announcement they said they were going to add glaives as an entire new weapon class. It never happened for whatever reason.
    Erm .. a glaive is a type of polearm. Pretty sure there are already some in-game.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaive

[EDIT]
    Oh, and Kavalir - yes there were. They were Witch Hunters on the Order side.