how do i become an elixir master?

hey i am level 68 and high enough alchemist to get a mastery. i want to be an elixir master. do they really expect me to get a group going for black morass? or can i just get it easier in wotlk?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: how do i become an elixir master?

You have to do at least one of the mastery quests to get any of them. If it's easier for you, you could always do xmute mastery, which only has you make some primal mights, then pay the gold to switch to elixir mastery. I forget what the potion mastery quest is, but I think the xmute one is the easiest.

o i will do that i hate when bliz is lazy like this (i know its ironic that i am lazy not wanting to do 2 pointless attunements). it should be updated... jewelcrafting and leatherworking dont have any quests that are this retarded

10+ Year Old Account

You need to pick up http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10906 And do the Quest line.

You need to Rescue Thrall from Old hillsbrad foothills before you can enter Black morass.
    It doesnt need to be on 5man Heroic, can do them on normal

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    o i will do that i hate when bliz is lazy like this (i know its ironic that i am lazy not wanting to do 2 pointless attunements). it should be updated... jewelcrafting and leatherworking dont have any quests that are this retarded
    Dude, you're serious?

The only way to initially become an elixir master is to complete the quest in BM.

My recommendation, and what I have done on 2/3 of my alts is pick up the xmute mastery quest and pay up for the primal mights. Xmute mastery is really good these days too, so you might not even want to re-spec and pay 150G.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

You can either get the Elixir master quest from Lorokeem, here's the quest link also, Master of Elixirs.
    Or go to Lauranna Thar in Zangarmarsh, here's the quest also, Master of Potions.
    Or go to Zarevhi, and get this quest Master of Transmutation, which is significantly easier.

Once you have done any of the quests you can pay a 150g fee to respec.

Hope I helped.
    -Sonk

"You know that woman in Ironforge, In the King's room. Is she still requesting an audience? Or does she live there?"