Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Moonkin Hatchling and Lil' Ragnaros Now Available

Moonkin Hatchling and Lil' Ragnaros Now Available
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We're pleased to announce that the two recently revealed in-game pets, Lil' Ragnaros and the Moonkin Hatchling, are now available in the Pet Store section of the online Blizzard Store at a price of $10 each.

Lil' Ragnaros, the Tiniest Firelord

Ragnaros, the dread master of all fire elementals, will return in Cataclysm to avenge his defeat in Molten Core. And what better way to head into battle than with a miniature version of the firelord himself following at your beck and call? Lil' Ragnaros, just like his full-scale namesake, burns with constant fury (not to mention flames that serve as a handy cooking fire) and comes equipped with the legendary hammer Sulfuras. And as a being of pure elemental fire, he has no need to walk from place to place -- he just submerges into the magma below the world's surface when you start walking and reemerges when you stop.

Moonkin Hatchling Charity Pet -- For the Children!

The googly-eyed Moonkin Hatchling, which comes in unique Horde and Alliance versions, will occasionally plant flowers at your feet, and happily /dances with any willing partners. Like last year's Pandaren Monk, the Moonkin Hatchling has a soft spot for helping children. For every Moonkin Hatchling adopted from November 29 through December 31, 2010, Blizzard Entertainment will donate 50% of the $10 purchase price to the Make-A-Wish Foundation®.

Thanks to the support of all the World of Warcraft players out there who purchased the Pandaren Monk last year, we were able to donate more than $1.1 million to Make-A-Wish this past February. We’re looking forward to making another big contribution to this great cause on behalf of the World of Warcraft community following the close of this year’s promotion.

To learn more about the Pet Store, please visit the Pet Store FAQ, and for more information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation® in the U.S. visit www.wish.org and outside the U.S. visit www.worldwish.org.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought mine! Woo!

Cute little fellows.

got lil' rag, and the little guy works as a campfire... hilarious!

Moonkin......oh yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros submerging instead of walking? And serving as a cooking fire and wielding a tiny sulfuras? Must have!
    And the moonkin too, planting flowers and dancing with people? How awesome is that.

Blizzard sure knows it's crack.

take my money blizzard! Have them all! Here! Now!

I suddenly wanted to spend money on the pet store

10+ Year Old Account
    hell yaz!

Anyone know if the lil rag pet like burns critters like the lil kt freezes them? Cause if he does Im totally buying one.

Lil'Rag as cooking fire... That's absolutely brilliant.

no pet for the anni, no gratz to wow from me! fu!

the moonkin hatchling is SO CUTE....must have?

Its amoral to abuse charity to make money for yourself in this way, so you can forget about that Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Its amoral to abuse charity to make money for yourself in this way, so you can forget about that Blizzard.
    Yeah blizzard, I'd rather children die painfully and never have any joy in their short lives than have part of something you were going to sell anyway go towards that. Blizzard what a bunch of assholes.
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2010-11-29 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maestro cards cant buy it? 0o
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2010-11-29 at 11:39 PM.

Just bought a Mini Moonkin for myself and for my friend as a christmas gift, and a little Rag for myself also And omg CUTE!, I love them <3

It's just too much for my Pet-o-holic ways! 142 pets and counting! nom nom nom ...oh and a Bananas on the way as soon as the redemption page is fixed <3

I Do not see why they sell these pets for RL money but when it comes to buying gold for that broke toon thats a huge nono, come on blizz you make 99mil a month just off of us signing up monthly, why do you need more money for some dumb pet. Why not put the pet in game and make a cool achievement that you have to do to get the pets. No that would probably be to hard like putting out a game on patch day with no bugs so that the ppl that pay 14.99 a month to you guys can actually say that it was worth it. This in no way has anything bad about mmo-champion you guys are great and thank you for bringing us our nerd news for the day.

Bought 'em both, they're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by khythil View Post
    I Do not see why they sell these pets for RL money but when it comes to buying gold for that broke toon thats a huge nono, come on blizz you make 99mil a month just off of us signing up monthly, why do you need more money for some dumb pet. Why not put the pet in game and make a cool achievement that you have to do to get the pets. No that would probably be to hard like putting out a game on patch day with no bugs so that the ppl that pay 14.99 a month to you guys can actually say that it was worth it. This in no way has anything bad about mmo-champion you guys are great and thank you for bringing us our nerd news for the day.
    On one side you have the people who abhor charity donations and on the other you have people that abhor spending money. If its that big a deal don't buy it.