Poll: Which Battleground do you dislike/hate the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which Battleground do you dislike/hate the most?

Title says it all. I predict SOTA to win, but lets see.

Re: Which Battleground do you dislike/hate the most?

5 SotA dailies in 10days on Terenas, meh can't stand the place. IoC is almost as bad but at least it's easy to afk on a turret reading a book while the horde outnumber you 40-25.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account

all of them are horrible.

I hate eye of the storm, not because its design is bad or anything, but because the horde always loses. Design wise I'd have to go with stand of the ancients, just because how you start really determines if you'll win or lose.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

IOC has the tactic nailed now zerg the docks pew pew west gate with glaves, AV with good co ordination can get blitz everytime if people don't fail and dismount midway, AB is ok I guess if people split up and def, wsg good if people are on the ball, EOTS good if people defend and be smart like not keeping one tower but flag run, whilst horde camp 3 towers.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

I hate every BG that isn't WsG. More than 1 objective is too hard for all of my Alliance team mates, so we lose every single BG except that one

IoC and AV are fucking horrific.
    MAI ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

I said AV, but purely because of how little PVP actually happens there these days. When I first started PVPing back in vanilla, we could get battles raging lasting for hours (I started one once, played a couple of hours until about 3am, then came back and joined the same one again 5hrs later). Used to have some really amazing fights in there.

Nowadays it's just see how fast you can run to the end-boss and most of the mechanics which are available in there get ignored (how often do you get aerial support or see Ivus these days?)

I kind of wish they'd slow it back down and disable the zerg tactics again, but they'd probably have to reward much more honor/kill than they do now ...

AV, the place is too big for its current ruleset and the fact that the boss is completely zergable these days (without the entire raidgroup and/or capping towers) is utter fail. There usually is almost none to no PvP in there, even the towers are no longer protected. Buff the boss adds Blizzard!

All the other BGs require PvP and some tactics (some more than others). I don't mind fighting in or against sieges. There is just as much PvP in saving your sieges from enemy player DPS as there is in fighting on nodes or capping flags. And I like the feel siege assualts give, like a real keep attack.
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!

The bad thing about SotA is that if you lose the first round, the general consensus seems to be to just give in, because nobody sees the point in bothering too much to earn a single BG token. It's a stupid system.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Anything with vehicles ruins it for me. Complete waste of ammo. Still prefer AB to everything else!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

I chose Strands because theoretically, it should be a tie every time.

I love AB, it's just perfect.

I dislike SotA and IoC, vehicles... bleh...
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz
    The bad thing about SotA is that if you lose the first round, the general consensus seems to be to just give in, because nobody sees the point in bothering too much to earn a single BG token. It's a stupid system.
    Yeah it's pretty stupid, if if you start attacking you kinda allready lost to 50%.

IoC and SotA because I'm not a fan of vehicles in wow.

AV from a pvp point of view is the worst but I still think it can be fun sometimes and I still get good honor. AB is tacticle and you need you're whole team working together to win IMO. WSG is just OG and always fun to me. EotS is eh.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

i dislike the ones that u dont even need to pvp to win. the game should go back to ab and wsg styles, hrck even change av cuz that has become a joke.

Any BG with vehicles, incl. wintergrasp.

I hope Blizz has realized that most people hate vehicles, or at least how they're currently implemented, before designing Cata BGs.
    Whining about WoW since closed beta.
    Retired from WoW since patch 4.0.6.

I voted AV because it has become a zerg, not that fun as a zerg..

WSG was my least favourite in Vanilla

EOTS in TBC

SOTA in WOTLK even though I vaguely remember playing this at level 70, so maybe it was with that patch a few weeks before wotlk I can't remember but the vehicles are defo a WOTLK thing so it deserves its place here

in order of greatness

AB > AV > WSG > EOTS > IOC > SOTA

Really despise SOTA, worst battleground ever.

SOTA Sucks floppy donkey dick, EOTS Sucks megacocks, places where it always seems like there are 50000 more red tags than horde players is fucking bullshit.