how to improve single target DPS?

Hi, when i do ICC, I hit like 8k+ DPS on trash, but when I do the bosses, my DPS drops to like 4-5k and im wondering how I can improve this. I always pop trinkets and avenging wrath at right times and follow this FCFS HoW, judgement, CS, divine storm, Conse, Exor. and i dont know whats going wrong

here is my armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...%C3%A9llreaver

(P.S I get my back like today and will get enchant on it, so dont flame me for that, and i got 20 crit instead of 20 str on my wep because it helps out on my aoe quite a bit)

all help would be appreciated

Re: how to improve single target DPS?

Lots of work to be done here. You do less DPS because you are too cheap to buy the best enchants, have bad itemization, some low level epics (compared to what's available at today's standards).

* Your clock does not have an enchant. Get +22 agility
    * Your wrists only have 38 attack power enchant. Get 50.
    * Your chest only has +8 stats enchant. Get +10
    * Your boots have +24 attack power enchant. Get 32 attack power.
    * You shoulders have +40 attack power and +15 resilence. Get +40 attack power and +15 critical strike rating.
    * Your legs only have +55 power and +15 critical strike rating. Get +75 attack power and +22 critical strike rating.

*You have TWICE AS MUCH hit rating than you need! You have 563 and you only need 263. I suggest replacing a trinket with a Greatness card of strength. But even after that you still have way too much hit.
    *Remove glyph of exsorcism and replace with glyph of consecration.
    * if you wanna keep blacksmithing, then level it up and attach gem slots to your wrists and gloves.

Deleted

what the person above me said.

but i would like to add the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    * Your clock does not have an enchant. Get +22 agility
    do not enchant your clock with greater speed. it will mess up your timing.

joking aside, get the emblem of conquest necklace, replace pyrite infuser with DMC:G and mark of supremacy with (depending on frost badge availability) herkuml war token or mirror of thruth. don't gem for pure crit rating, take STR/Crit instead, it is always better, even on AOE. best professions for PvE are jewelcrafting and blacksmithing, but if you don't have money for top-end enchants or greatness card, you probably don't have the cash to level and support 2 crafting professions.

15+ Year Old Account

holy hit batman

kk thz, the neck i have uses exact same stats as conquest one, and yes, i am miles over hit lol! thx for the help, so basicaly, improve enchants and gems and get better gear ofc is all I can do?