Forge of Souls background music

Has anyone else, besides me, that after Bronjahm, up the ramps to the Devourer of Souls that there is quite an odd background tune, which totally doesn't fit the instance. It's more like an elevator tune in my opinion, thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Forge of Souls background music

sonds like a metal song
    ....................................................................................

I agree, I've listened to it, I love the music in the beginning, then while you fight him, it's like it turns to an almost out of place pop song when you're fighting a boss. What?

I always notice a jazzy awesome tune after killing Bronjahm.

Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Bronjahm's combat sounds (e.g., while attacking, being critically hit) evoke the grunts and shouts often used by James Brown.

His name (Bronjahm ---> Jahmbron), appearance, vocal clips, title <Godfather of Souls>, loot such as "Papa's Brand New Bag", and the music that plays during the encounter are clear and obvious references to the musician James Brown, who was nicknamed the "Godfather of Soul".

The music file which plays during Bronjahm's encounter is titled "Bronze Jam"
    wowwiki

Sure, the saxophone tune wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the Godfather of Soul..

>.>

The music in FoS is indeed amazing!

I think Blizz might've been trying something along the lines of Final Fantasy, where during boss battles, the music goes all pop-like, and a victory finish ... Except there isn't a victory finish tune for World of Warcraft, might be a copyright issue; if they had one, I bet. Its a good start, though.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    Bronjahm's combat sounds (e.g., while attacking, being critically hit) evoke the grunts and shouts often used by James Brown.

His name (Bronjahm ---> Jahmbron), appearance, vocal clips, title <Godfather of Souls>, loot such as "Papa's Brand New Bag", and the music that plays during the encounter are clear and obvious references to the musician James Brown, who was nicknamed the "Godfather of Soul".

The music file which plays during Bronjahm's encounter is titled "Bronze Jam"
    wowwiki
    All his loot has references to James Brown, like Nighttime and Love's Prisoner. So Blizzard extended the spoof on a James Brown-sounding boss into a jazzy funky background music tune.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos
    The music in FoS is indeed amazing!
    Agreed, that weird industrial tune that plays through most of it and of course the "Bronze Jam" AKA "James Brown from Hell" are both great.