Satisfactory TPS

I am a feral tank and my gear isn't terribly bad but it seems I sometimes lose aggro to geared warlocks and dps warriors. I know that sometimes they don't wait for me to build up my aggro - I deal with with that, but sometimes it just seems they can do more tps than I can. What is a appropriate tps that I should be looking for that would reflect the gear I currently have on?

My rotation for AOE is FFF, Demo Roar, Maul, Swipe

The threat issues are more common on the multiple mobs, single target isn't an issue. One other thing, I don't find it practical to FFF multiple mobs (they usually go down fast anyway) and I also notice the DPS may not be focusing on the mob that I am focusing on. This makes a difference but should it make a significant impact? It seems for the most part if they aren't utilizing AOE damage, the DPS just picks a random mob out of a group and pewpews.

Armory Link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&cn=Ewell

Thank You.

Re: Satisfactory TPS

your rotation sounds pretty much right, i'd say ff to pull, *then* swipe, maul, swipe, maul, *then* roar, just to help with initial threat.

i also have the same problem with warriors, nasty plate-wearing buggers >.< if we're talking hcs, i wouldn't worry too much as if they're doing enough damage to out-threat you, they'll be dead before they get too many hits in anyway. if it's a raid, just politely ask everyone to wait 3-or-so seconds, once you've got alil lead it's far easier to hold onto it

the only other thing i could recommend, is as soon as you see someone *nearing* your threat (eg. when their portrait turns yellow on the default ui) target 'em & hit f to get their target, then just chuck a taunt out there & focus your maul's on them for a second.

EDIT: also when on mas, make sure you're tab-target switching between enemies for the maul, it'll help lower the damage you're taking through infected wounds, and help keep threat as you're getting ore mauls on different targets
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.