Thread: Total War

Total War

Any other Total War fans out there of any game released?
    I only bought Medieval 2 Total War on Steam because it was cheap at the time and I'm slowly absorbing Europe financially.
    Nations don't seem to like my bullying tactics of five full armys on their doorstep and a diplomat asking nicely for the keys to the city or they'll be attacked.

Egypt just popped up with this for me, made me rofl.

Bearing in mind these people are vassals of the Mongols.
    (meaning a puppet state/govervment). And in turn the Mongols are nearly all but wiped out now due to the Timurids and the Black Plague.
    Silly Mongolians.

Re: Total War

I play Empire: Total War atm, the ship battles are a apsolute blast. Sure, there's were a few bugs with the game, but a great game.

I see you're playing Russia. Nice, I love their Dismounted Dvor archers.

10+ Year Old Account

Lol, total war is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

While Medieval 2:Total War is an awesome game and I've played the heck out of it. Now I'm on a break from it play ol' Rome:Total War I only wish my generals would stop dying when charging the backs of Warbands.

Ultraness is a way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Coous
    While Medieval 2:Total War is an awesome game and I've played the heck out of it. Now I'm on a break from it play ol' Rome:Total War I only wish my generals would stop dying when charging the backs of Warbands.
    Rome: Total War was probably the best one in the series.

Also, I agree, I hate when I sent my General into a clearly winnable situation and he is the first to die. Made me want to hit my head on my desk sometimes.

I just had it happen to me the other day in my Germania campaign. my spear-warbands had them pinned in a fight and here come my best general with like double silver chevron experience and charges some Gauls and randomly dies.
    Good thing I always back up my games.

Ultraness is a way of life.

That's why I never commit my general to a fight, he just sits near the heaviest fighting, behind the line, and encourages the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Rome: Total War was probably the best one in the series.

Also, I agree, I hate when I sent my General into a clearly winnable situation and he is the first to die. Made me want to hit my head on my desk sometimes.
    I found it abit shit tbh, I hate the UI.

Finally! ;D