addon that show ticks on DS

hi, im looking for a addon that shows the ticks for DS on my castbar. atm im using quartz for my castbar and it does not show them.

some people say that I can find them in the addon forteXorcist, which im currently using for dots and CDs, but I cant find the castbar in that addon.

or if someoen could help me enable them in forte I would be very greatful.

Re: addon that show ticks on DS

I use Nui it shows all the ticks for every spell.

gnosis castbar addon.. just found it 3 weeks ago and im LOVING it... upload a SS of it later

Mik's Scrolling Battle Text can also be configured with the following.

Create a trigger with:
    SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE
    Affiliation = You
    SkillName = Drain Soul

Deleted

To elaborate on the above suggestion, not that he's wrong in any way, it's just a 'slightly' fuller explication:

Go to 'Triggers' and create a new one, then go to configure.

In 'main events' select 'Periodic Skill Damage(DoT)'

Set:

Source Unit Affiliation - Is Equal To - You
    Crit - Is Equal To - False
    Skill Name - Is Equal To - Drain Soul

and then click 'Save'

Click the event settings icon and select a sound, I can't remember the name of the one I chose, but it's just a nice simple tick. You'll need to make sure sounds are enabled in the general msbt window, and may want to disable sounds for other triggers on a case by case basis if you just had blanket disable previously.

Click the font settings icon and change the font alpha to 1, unless you really want to see the text as well.

Thanks go to someone over on EJ for this.

15+ Year Old Account

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/dst.aspx

Use that addon if you are lazy, its even allowe you to set a minumum hp on mobs in order to to ignore lowhp trash etc.
    It also play a wav file from Unreal I think when your target reach 25%.
    Ontop of that it will play a tick audio every time it tick, better to hear than see since its more efficient.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

After having seen it from somewhere else, im now using Gnosis instead of quartz and finding it great for that purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I have an addon for quartz that shows the 2nd tick of mindflay so I assume someone will have a warlock version of it.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

i think you are miss understanding the OP.
    he is requsting a cast bar that shows DS ticks not his combat text. i where in the hunt 3 weeks ago and found gnosis and im loving it over quazard (spelling?)

just for ref i have a SS of the castbar (keep in mind this is whith my config its easy to change size texture etc)

ehh cant figure out how to control the size so i throw a link insted

as you can see i stil had the combat text showing ticks aswell (using parrot so it where even more easy then msbt(Forte of SCT's))

forgot to say that the lines on the cast bar changes size based on latency. Realy Realy nice when trying to clip it at the right time

ForteXorcist's spell timers shows ticks for all spells, as well as how long it would take to cast them. Useful for timing Unstable Affliction right
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    To elaborate on the above suggestion, not that he's wrong in any way, it's just a 'slightly' fuller explication:

Go to 'Triggers' and create a new one, then go to configure.

In 'main events' select 'Periodic Skill Damage(DoT)'

Set:

Source Unit Affiliation - Is Equal To - You
    Crit - Is Equal To - False
    Skill Name - Is Equal To - Drain Soul

and then click 'Save'

Click the event settings icon and select a sound, I can't remember the name of the one I chose, but it's just a nice simple tick. You'll need to make sure sounds are enabled in the general msbt window, and may want to disable sounds for other triggers on a case by case basis if you just had blanket disable previously.

Click the font settings icon and change the font alpha to 1, unless you really want to see the text as well.

Thanks go to someone over on EJ for this.
    100% Right. I actually pulled that off warlocks den. I was at work at the time of post so I had to make due with the tools available.

10+ Year Old Account

The new Quartz3 does it.

15+ Year Old Account

popping in to point out that the new Quartz does indeed show ticks now.

Add support for tracking ticks in channeld spells
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.