Help with an addon/settings

Ever since 3.3 I believe, when I mouse over my spells it doesn't show the tooltip that it used to show, it just shows the name of the spell/ability, the rank, and how much longer it was on cooldown. This hasn't been an issue for me, as I know what my spells on my 4 80's do, however I'm leveling a warlock and in a few levels will get "metamorphosis" and I would like to be able to mouse over the abilities in my bar and see what they do. I use bartender, among many other add-ons, and tried disabling it to see if that fixed the solution and it didn't. Is there a setting somewhere that was new in 3.3 (I believe 3.3 was when this first started happening but I'm not 100% sure, could have been earlier) or is some other add-on of mine doing this?

Here is a screenshot of what I described above in case it wasn't very clear:

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Help with an addon/settings

In the interface menu in the esc menu, go down to help. Looks like you've unchecked the option called Enhanced Tooltips.

theres in your interface options an option to enable more detailed tooltips, ive got no idea why it got disabled after the patch though.
    look through your interface - i would have posted a screenshot if i was on my pc, pardon me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    In the interface menu in the esc menu, go down to help. Looks like you've unchecked the option called Enhanced Tooltips.
    Perfect, thank you very much