New Fury Warrior with annoying questions

I leveled as prot but once I hit 80 and start heroics I wont have adequate tanking gear so I went Fury at 74 and I've been reading/tinkering. This is my first melee dps.

Questions...

1. Is it worth it to use a macro to change stance to arms, charge, change stance back to fury and then keep 15 rage thanks to tactical mastery? Iron will isn't really needed as a talent anyway. This lets me jump into fights quicker and get a rage boost. I of course skip this if we're chain pulling and I have rage. Is there a downside I don't see because of my lack of experience?

2. I frequently find myself not auto attacking in the middle of a battle. I do not have the "stop auto attacking" option turned on. Am I stopping attacking because I'm getting stunned or what? Is there any easy way around this? If I put /cast auto attack in a macro tied to my abilities then I toggle auto attacks so that obviously doesn't work. I tried turning on auto attack on assist and assisting myself in a macro for every special ability and that worked great at first but then I realized that with any lag it will keep changing my target back to my previous target.

3. I dont have enough gear/rage to work rend into my rotation yet but I have that macro set up and ready to go. Are there any other macros you find useful?
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

Re: New Fury Warrior with annoying questions

These are just a couple macros I use:

==========Shattering Throw==========
    #showtooltip Shattering Throw
    /cast [nostance:1] Battle Stance
    /cast [stance:1] Shattering Throw
    /cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance

==========Retaliation Macro==========
    #showtooltip Retaliation
    /cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance
    /cast Retaliation
    /cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance

=========="OH SHIT" Macro==========
    /equipslot [equipped:two-hand] 17 <Shield Here>
    /equipslot [equipped:shield] 17 <Off-hand Here>
    /equipslot 16 <Main-hand Here>
    /cast [stance:3] Defensive Stance; [stance:2] Berserker Stance
    As for a spec, something along the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LN0c0...uoeRVzAo:oGZz0 at 74 and from there fill out Deep Wounds (3/3), then Two-hand specialization, and then from there put them wherever in the Fury tree really. If you're just a fresh 80 I'd personally get Heroic Fury and then just throw the last point in Improved Intercept. Later on when you get good enough gear pick up Glyph of Cleaving and move Imp. Intercept for Imp. Cleave.

It's just what I personally would do, it's not going to be the best DPS information.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.