Deleted

not that sexy or??

Fellow Locks..

after being on the good receiving part yesterday for my Voa gloves and gotten my 2 set bonus..

Is it me or is the 2 setbonus kinda .. uahahhaaa? It seems other classes get much more out of their (two) setbonus than a merely 5% crit.

or.. am I just plain wrong.

Extra point: Rawr lists my merlin's robe and crafted legs as pretty good. Almost too good to replace by a 251 T10. hmmmmm.

Deleted

Re: not that sexy or??

Yeah, it's not exactly worth creaming over, however, neither is it too tedious. The 4pc bonus, on the other-hand, is worth angling for, so think of 2pc as a little encouragement as you aim for that.

Edit: and ye, Merlin's Robe is probably better stats-wise than the T10 chest, so probably worth keeping it until you reach 4pc when the bonus will overcome the difference.

true it dont beat youre 4p tire 9.. unless you can get youre finger on a token then you shod be closse to it.

if we are lokking on having the set bonus vs off pices (merlins robe level?) i say it comes out on top.. relativlty fast.

but hey try and simcraft it

Quote Originally Posted by Eminus
    Extra point: Rawr lists my merlin's robe and crafted legs as pretty good. Almost too good to replace by a 251 T10. hmmmmm.

That's weird... cause rawr tells me that moonshroud > merlins

Needless to say I got Merlin's anyway... cause I mean, come on... look at my name!

Rawr is often wrong. You made the right call assuming you're Destro, or Affliction. Merlin's is much better for personal DPS than Moonshroud. Just as the Bejeweled are much better than the Moonshroud bracers. Spi/Crit is the worst stat allocation for any Warlock spec unless your goal is pure rDPS Demo and then it is only decent if it has more spirit than crit (which in this case is true).

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Rawr is often wrong. You made the right call assuming you're Destro, or Affliction. Merlin's is much better for personal DPS than Moonshroud. Just as the Bejeweled are much better than the Moonshroud bracers. Spi/Crit is the worst stat allocation for any Warlock spec unless your goal is pure rDPS Demo and then it is only decent if it has more spirit than crit (which in this case is true).
    yeah... I thought the same... then did the spell power calculation from the spirit on moonshroud and it made me doubt my original instinct...