Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: How do DK's fair in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by PazTenze
    Anyone else notice that GC and devs are now completely biased against DK's in arena? It seems they honestly will not hear any of the cries for help, instead they notice only the people that havn't played since s5 saying that DK's are fine. I have resorted to deleting my PvP gear on my DK and playing my other MS toon, and let me say this, I SHOULDA DONE IT AGES AGO. I have witnessed GC shut down 4 posts in the last 2 weeks pertaining to DK's and coming back with a response like "note how many people think DK's are fine" well I say this, NOTE HOW MANY DON'T THINK DK'S ARE FINE.
    Note how many of those people play DKs for starters.

And that shithead ghostcrawlers takes an attitude in DK threads as if the imbalance DKs caused in the past was the players fault. TBH I'm sickened to my guts by the lack of respect he shows players who try to help with suggestions (see sig). Like it or not they pay his salary, the fuck.
    Ghostcrawler :
    This isn't a contest to try to get your ideas into the game. Very, very few player suggestions are ever going to see the light of day. If you find that prospect too frustrating, then spend more effort describing problems rather than offering solutions, or just read along instead of posting.

Re: How do DK's fair in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyFish
    Note how many of those people play DKs for starters.

And that shithead ghostcrawlers takes an attitude in DK threads as if the imbalance DKs caused in the past was the players fault. TBH I'm sickened to my guts by the lack of respect he shows players who try to help with suggestions (see sig). Like it or not they pay his salary, the fuck.
    Thank you lord I am not the only one.....I'm literally sick to death of his responses, he just cops an attitude and locks threads, that's all he does. I don't understand how this guy is employed as a person to deal with customer responses. I also own a company, and NEVER would I EVER hire someone like that to run anything that had to deal with him responding to paying customers...but I read some other posts he writes and they arn;t as bad. I wonder if he played in S5 and jsut honestly hates Death Knights now?