DPS and some Gear HELP !

Hello , i'm a newly dingd 80 druid(8/2-2010) , currently im just doingd hcs / some random puggs to get better gear beacause of all the guilds on my server(sylvanas) got killer times that i can't attend because of my school though im looking arround to find one who got good raid times atm.

My question is:
    1:which stats shall i increase to keep em all cappd?
    2:Got any good addon that can raise my dps ? currently just around 3.5k-4k
    3:any other thing you wanna add ?
    Armory link below ;D
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...anas&cn=Muukin

Re: DPS and some Gear HELP !

Learn Rotation
    Get a ArP trinket, best is FoS HC and get ~55% Passive ArP. Socket 20ArP all the trough, tho get the Meta Gem with 21+ agi and 3% crit damage, and get socket bonus to that too.
    Get Hit/Expertise capped
    Learn Rotation
    Go raid
    - Get 2/5 T9!!!!! And offpieces first btw
    Quote Originally Posted by halogen
    [size=9pt]1. login->2. check LFG,or LFR->3. teleport instance->4. "farming":kill boss->5. pick up items, golds,-> 6. teleport back->7. do something dummy-> do 2.->6. again - >8. log out.[/size]
    I don't think this is the magical world of WOW.
    Unfortunately, here slowly dissappear

Mentioning your spec would have been useful - had to go to the armory to look :P

You're already way over the hit cap; the Triumph trinket you bought wasn't worth the badges tbh (hit cap is 263). Try and get your hit rating down, that's just wasted stats at the moment (lose that trinket!) You're a little below the expertise cap (26) but that's not vital either. For now just go for agility and lots of it.

For addons, look at BadKitty or Feral By Night (both are on Curse).

The best place to go to see how to gear/spec your cat is http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-cat_dps_guide/ - some great information there.

I would go for replacing your idol next - either the triumph or frosty one. I'd also run TOC5 normal for the trinket (Banner of Victory?) - it's normal so there's no lockout. Same with the 3 new ICC 5-mans - the normal versions offer a number of upgrades for you still and can be run as many times a day as you want.

[EDIT] Do NOT gem for ArmorPen as the above poster said, stick with agility. Until you get a lot more ArP naturally from your gear, the agility will give you more DPS. Don't gem for ArP until you get about 500.

Thank you for the tips , i currently got 72 badges and im buying the head later today , i'll download that addon and see if it makes any diff , im currently doing FoS hc everyday though no luck yet
    i'll try to get some toc's 5 mans , that was a great tip

Glad you liked it :-) Don't forget normal versions of FOS, POS and HOR as well, though - all can be run as many times as you want, and all drop ilevel 219 items.

I like Cat's Eye for out-of-the-box addons. I prefer the look of it to BadKitty.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/catseye.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil
    I would go for replacing your idol next - either the triumph or frosty one.
    since you want to raid and obviously do well, save your frost badges and get 4 piece t10 as soon as you can, don't buy anything else with frost

yeah that cat'seye addon lookd nice will maybe try it out and yeah the frost badges will stay put in my bag though im geting pretty made at sylvanas and that u now even need 5k+ gs for toc 10 ... >