Thread: Health # and %

Health # and %

Is there a addon out there somewhere that just lets you see mob health as a actual number and as a % ?

I know there are some addons that are mainly for other things with this type of thing attached but i would rather not have to DL a big mod or some major screen changer in order to get somthing this simple. Thanks guys!

Re: Health # and %

Xperl?

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía
    Xperl?
    This'd be my suggestion as well, but I guess there's quite a lot of other stuff coming with it

Tiny Plates
    Convictions are greater foes of truth than lies.
    All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
    Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.
    Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Interface options and look somewhere inside there
    Thats how I do it

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía
    Xperl?
    Should have listed that as an example, as that would be what I'm looking to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbunkle
    Thats how I do it
    This.
    You don't need addons to do everything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbunkle
    Thats how I do it
    That will let you see one or the other at a time, im looking for something that will show both at once in any kind of form. Preferably something like

######## (%%)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Slaanesh
    That will let you see one or the other at a time, im looking for something that will show both at once in any kind of form. Preferably something like

######## (%%)
    have a look at Tidy Plates You'll see health in digits on your target, and your enemy name plates will look smother and show %, and this is very leightweight

CT_Unitframes - This addon makes it possible to show your targets, partys, your own, focus and target of targets hp/mana in #### and %, however one will then show at the hp/mana bar and the other will be left/right to it. Really easy to configure, just install addon and /ct in game

ArcHUD2 - Shows #### and % of hp/mana of you and your target aswell as casting bars and a few other things, though this is a HUD, so might not be what you're after.

AG_Unitframes.
    Good and lightweight.

Pretty much any unitframe addon will have this option, as to which you use is down to personal choice and while x-perl might be something you are trying to avoid, it is suited well to people who do not want the myriad of options or customisability that others can offer.
    If you do decide to dump x-perl then there are a few common choices which include Pitbull, AG_Unitframes, Stuf, Shadowed Unit Frames. See if any of those appeal visually though it is likely that they could be made to resemble the other without too much trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

mobhealth if it still exists