Idol of the Crying Moon

here is the 3.3 feral idol http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50456

i think it should reach full potential over 3 stacks (one full rake) over actually 5 (1 rake and more ticks on a new rake), like the dk sigil for exemple.

what are your thoughts about it (on a feral dps perceptive of course)?

Re: Idol of the Crying Moon

Its a nice bonus, but not much of an upgrade considering it only gives 20 agility more,

imo, buy set first, some offpieces, and if you got some spare frost, buy it.

Cheers
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

The new idol + 4T10 is their carrot to keep rake in the dps cycle. Otherwise we would drop it in favor of more shreds.

IMO it's much better for bear and only a marginal upgrade for a cat over mutilation. Get your 4 piece first.

I bought (in this order): Shoulders, gloves, helm, legs, belt. Getting cape next and then idol. 30 badges for 20 agil is not a deal, especially considering the 245 idol is easier to keep the proc up.

its not about what i should buy with my emblems, i already have all i need to buy, 4pieces t10 and idol included.
    The question is "don't you think one full rake and 2/3rake needed to reach full potential is broken and leads to unconsistant gameplay?, and should be changed?" or something like that.

btw i am in a top 100 guild and i know very well how to play feral dps, and after further testing the 5 stack thing doesnt feel right at all

ps: excuse my poor english

Well yes, I think it should be buffed a bit (faster stacking pls). I will eventually buy it, but first I will get t10 for both cat and bear specs and some misc dps and tank pieces.

This idol will come last.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

I will eventually buy it, but first I will get t10 for both cat and bear specs and some misc dps and tank pieces.

This idol will come last.
    you would pass on a dps upgrade for off spec stuff?!

It's a minor upgrade, and I have to tank 10mans regularly.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

I bought this idol the first chance I got 30 frostys. Love it for tanking, ive yet to use it on my kitty though. I'd rather use mutilation for DPS.