Thread: UI

Re: UI

lol what the hell, someone is playing with diablo UI, just search for diablo on wow interface
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

the bar? You're going to have to clarify, the health bars over the heads of the npcs seem to be a custom skin of Aloft

that does matter, this is pretty much just the complet diablo UI package you can get off wow interface, just go there and search
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Please search a little before posting every single question in General Discussion

http://www.mmo-champion.com/interface-macros/

Quote Originally Posted by .cras
    and as I posted he could just search on wow interface, we are not here to do the job for people. They can ask for help but to smth at simple as writing in a word on a website and pushing enter they should in all rights do them self

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

The REALLY sad part is, this is the 4th time this question has shown up in the Interface/Macros forum since that pic got posted. And the 4th time it's been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    The REALLY sad part is, this is the 4th time this question has shown up in the Interface/Macros forum since that pic got posted. And the 4th time it's been answered.
    Maybe add some sticky topics named like:
    - "Diablo UI"
    - "Line with cooldowns"
    - "I'm too lazy to google for UI"

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

maybe is just me, but i really don't like that UI :S

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

Quote Originally Posted by N30V1RU5
    maybe is just me, but i really don't like that UI :S
    It's not just you, i dont like it either, it's really... messy... Thank god for Tukui
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck.

For those who had no idea it was based on diablo then they would not really know what to search for fair enough, but when people ask us to name the "diablo UI" then they are just idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.