Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Flask choice for Holy Paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by MortenO
    The MMO Champion Paladin forum: Firecrest telling everyone how to play, since he is obviously one of the best paladins out there, topping healing with JOL and all.

Right, with that Irony off, take whatever flask you want. They all give a boost to something, wether it be output or regen. If you like int, take distilled wisdom. If you like mp5, take mojo. If you want more SP and SS absorbs etc, use Frostwyrm.

If you want an actual response from him, you'd have to have something to back up that theory, you can't just dump it to him.

Guru's and Mighty Thoughts gain more mana from it than Distilled Wisdom (if you're an Alch that is) but in the end. Mighty Mojo ends up edging out Distilled Wisdom.

Flasks

Flask of Distilled Wisdom - Still a solid overall option even though it is from Vanilla.
    Flask of Pure Mojo - Best option for regen.
    Flask of the Frost Wyrm - The only option for a throughput increase.

Elixirs
    Guru's Elixir and Mighty Thoughts beats out Distilled Wisdom, but it may be more expensive.
    Haste Elixir is another viable battle elixir.

from EJ (http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84922-h...pendium_3_3_a/)

They do test this however, i don't think he mentioned that its with mixology not by itself
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Depends on fight really. Majority of the time I use Flask of Pure Mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by MortenO
    The MMO Champion Paladin forum: Firecrest telling everyone how to play, since he is obviously one of the best paladins out there, topping healing with JOL and all.
    JoL was 2.3% of my healing on the HM Marrogar kill. If it had been a major source of my heals, it wouldn't be something to brag about, now would it?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account

And that not to mention that the average Plea per fight rate of decent Pallies is 0-2. I mean, let's look at the fights. First 4 bosses... 0 Pleas. 1 each on Rot and Fester. 1-2 on Putricide. 1-2 on Princes and 2 on Blood Queen. 0 on Valithria. And 1-2 on Sindragosa.
    You can easily use 0 pleas on Sindragosa by meleeing some Iceblocks. Should be safe to do unless some turds in the raid gets hit by unecessary stuff. Same with Festergut, you can melee a bit when he has 0 stacks, etc.
    Hi