Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Elemental Healing in Heroics

or stay resto, drop ES rip and totem, tab out to read forums
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

I've been doing this alot lately. Ele healing with Clique+Grid just make it super easy. I always find it much easier (though I am geared a bit better), to just blow the mobs up and heal when it is said and done. Depending on the gear and skill of the tank, I've gone through VH and only used the Draenei racial (Gift of the Naruu), which heals for about 1500 per tick, which was enough for the bosses.

Hey all, thanks for throwing this question out there! I tried healing as ele today on my shaman; im only naxx10/25 geared so nothing special nowadays. Anyway, i've done about 7 heroics smoothly with no complaints from players. However there still are some ppl out there who will criticise and what not.

In gundrak hc on the first boss i was killed by the adds (not much hp :P ) and didn't get a heal off on two players; well next thing i know the 3 dps'rs; who happen to be from the same guild and on my server start tearing the hell out of me calling me noob etc etc, either way they started to hang back and not dps at all. So on the 2nd boss me and the tank who is also undgeared basically 2man it and prove them wrong Elemental healing ftw!
    Thanks again for the tip, now my ques are shorter And to others doing the same, don't be discouraged by ignorant fools.

P.s this is my first post ever :P

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Broughy
    In gundrak hc on the first boss i was killed by the adds (not much hp :P )
    This more on the tank than anything else. This fight should go quick enough, at this point, so that the tank should be able to grab all aggro on the healer.

Other than that fight, the rest of that instance is easy mode.

personaly i have dule spec so i go in as a resto and if the grp isnt full of trigger happy dps and a tank who cant hold agro then i switch back to being ele and just throw out the odd heal when needed.
    i also keep grid up all the time to make it easy