Anyone elses Wow Crashing?

I didn't know if this should go in this forum or the computer forum, but anyways last night I was noticing some glitching character models and what not throughout the game and today my game has crashed about 4 times now at about 5 minute intervals.

This has only happened today and it's annoying. It says "ACCESS VIOLATION" and I don't know what is going on...

Thanks

MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

Re: Anyone elses Wow Crashing?

You'd be better off googling this, but according to Blizzard:

"This error is commonly caused by the video card's drivers not being installed or an issue with the Display or DirectX of the system."

In other words, try updating/rolling back your drivers.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Thanks,

I'll check this out now.
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

I used to get this once in a while on my old computer, and it was nearly always a graphics driver issue.
    If it keeps up, though, your best bet is posting in the WoW technical support forum.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Can't remember if it was the same error but I fixed those critical error crashes by using the Repair.exe.According to a post in the wow fora,there was some kind of corrupt data in the latest patch or something along those lines and the solution was either to use Repair tool or re-install the game.
    Good luck.

Hard to tell, Thrall US server shits the bed two or three times daily. Supposedly they are "fixing" it.