Poll: When will heroic 25 lich king die?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: How long till heroic lich king dies?

Hopefully 2-3 weeks although 10 man H is already down so QQ you "ICC IS TO EASY" fags coz i dont see you passing it.

But really does anyone have any idea when this raid wide buff is due
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk
    Hopefully 2-3 weeks although 10 man H is already down so QQ you "ICC IS TO EASY" fags coz i dont see you passing it.

no not really, the glory of the icecrown raider achievement has been completed in 10 man but not heroic lich king.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

take into considerations he does 40k melee dmg on normal 25 man(i dont know if its before mitigation though) so he will probably hit somewhat harder on top of having a shitload of hp

Huh! Wha...? Did I miss a World First?

No site, progress site mention or shows this? Not armory either.

Did I miss something or does NightHaawk speak out of his arse?

10-man heroic is NOT down. You do not have to kill the LK on heroic in order to get the Frostwyrm, only the other wings.

Taken from Paragon website

- "is there anything that you noticed that suggests the boss is impossible to kill in your current gear?"

- "Nothing suggests that at the moment. The encounter is just on a whole new difficulty level. If Putricide makes rest of the wing bosses look silly and pitiful, then Lich King is someone who squashes Putricide under his heel like a bug."

Seems like they really made it hard and i hope it will be close to a month till he falls down.

Good job Blizzard, me likes this.

By the way could someone enlighten me on the ICC dungeon wide dmg buff. When they are going to take effect? And how often does the buff increase, every reset / two resets...?

Quote Originally Posted by Laws
    Well 103M/9(minutes*) = 11.4M.

11.4M/60(seconds) = 190,741 Raid DPS.

190,741/15(dpsers**) = 7316 individual dps.

So I'd say probably not very long; for top guilds anyway. I'd be surprised if its not done next reset.

I don't play this game anymore, so I'm just looking at numbers, don't really know anything about the fight.

* - I picked 9 minutes because that seems to be an average of kill times that I saw from a 30-seconds-or-so youtube search.

** - I picked 15 to give a 10 member leeway for tanks/healers. In reality I'm assuming you'd need less than 10 people in these spots, which would make my individual dps # even more reachable.

Edit: typos
    Thats just the dps you need on the boss, [u]if constantly attacked
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

oh right, I forgot about the adds
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577
    how long do you guys think it will take to down the lich king 25 on heroic?

edit: added a poll
    When Blizzard nerfs him?
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Hopefully enough to shut the "OMG ICC IS EASY OMG" retards up.
    ^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Jambalayaz
    Taken from Paragon website

- "is there anything that you noticed that suggests the boss is impossible to kill in your current gear?"

- "Nothing suggests that at the moment. The encounter is just on a whole new difficulty level. If Putricide makes rest of the wing bosses look silly and pitiful, then Lich King is someone who squashes Putricide under his heel like a bug."

Seems like they really made it hard and i hope it will be close to a month till he falls down.

Good job Blizzard, me likes this.

By the way could someone enlighten me on the ICC dungeon wide dmg buff. When they are going to take effect? And how often does the buff increase, every reset / two resets...?
    Kinda like Anub 25, which was alot harder than the rest of the instance (talking about hardmodes here). Still, if he's possible to kill, he'll drop dead within 2 weeks max.

Quote Originally Posted by Laws
    Oops, got me there. Should have read video titles. Looking into it further, think we could agree on 16 or 17 minutes? Just for adding video parts 1 & 2. And then subtract the 2 mins you were talking about, as well as about 4 mins or so of just being dead/talking/last10% which all of that doesn't matter for dps numbers.

So then you're really looking at 11-13 minutes of actual fighting time.

Lets go with 12.
    103M/12 = 8.5M/60 = 143K/15 = 9.5k individual dps. Which looks more like a realistic number for this fight than the 7k or whatever I said earlier. And yeah bla bla adds too.
    I love how as the fight time increased, so did the individual dps needed. It should be the other way around with the same amount of health. It doesn't make sense to me that 9 minutes of dpsing a 103m boss needs 7.5k dps but 12 minutes on the same boss needs 9.5k.

On Topic.. Does it matter?
    http://www.youtube.com/ThinkingsHard Youtube for WoW PvP, Arenas, BG's, PvE, Starcraft II and possibly more!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Hopefully enough to shut the "OMG ICC IS EASY OMG" retards up.
    QFT
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

And even 10 man gets to live for another week lol. now for the 3rd week
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Long enough so the ensidia fanboys can say "ensidia wasnt trying anymore so it doesnt count" when they lose world first, like they said when that happened with yogg 0