Best classes/spec during Wotlk

In your opinion what class/spec has been the best Tank/Dps/Healer during Wotlk?

imo Tank: prot pally
    Healer: resto druid
    Dps: not really sure, maybe unholy DK

Re: Best classes/spec during Wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by llradarll
    In your opinion what class/spec has been the best Tank/Dps/Healer during Wotlk?

imo Tank: prot pally
    Healer: resto druid
    Dps: not really sure, maybe unholy DK
    Tank: DK's until they got beaten with the nerf bat over and over... then pallys kinda rose up out of nowhere.

Healer: Druids were LOL in the begining of WotLK but again rose up slowly.. priests by far have been the most stable and in the beggining with no cooldown on CoH they rocked.

Rogues: Rogues have just been constently topping meters, they have been nerfed and toned down a bit but they are still rockin meters.

Tank : Prot pally

Healer : Druid

DPS : Rogue, they may have been nerfed many times but you cant stop a god ;D

this expansion was all about the pl8 wearer, in pve and pvp

Tank: Dks were op dps and tank at the beginning and got nerfed badly. IMO it was for the better because it was just nuts how much dps they were able to put out with hardly any skill. An it was a class that blizz probably wasn't 100% on when they released (thus the nerfs). Pallies are best now IMO. Warriors if the player really knows how to use them.

healing: I'd have to agree with the second post. Druids got really good but priest have been most stable. Pallies were pretty OP with uimited mana before DP nerf.

Dps: rogues are amazing. I pull around 5-6k in 25 mans wearing mostly ilvl 213 gear (I use my rogue for pvp). But I have to disagree with them always being OP because in the beginning during naxx they were one of the worst classes and definately the worst pure dps class. Dks and pallies were pretty op then.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan
    Dps: rogues are amazing. I pull around 5-6k in 25 mans wearing mostly ilvl 213 gear (I use my rogue for pvp). But I have to disagree with them always being OP because in the beginning during naxx they were one of the worst classes and definately the worst pure dps class. Dks and pallies were pretty op then.
    IDK I always remembered rogues topping in Naxx runs. I do however remember back when dual wield DK's destroyed meters. Then they got nerfed to hell... I believe it was because of the cooldown added to HB... I can't remember but I do remember we had this DK who DW and he just destroyed meters until it was nerfed.

Or maybe my old guild just had lots of fail dps so I couldn't ever get a good grasp on how classes performed. But generally I always remember rogues sick damage throughout wrath.