What to do ?????!!!!!

Hello, I have one piece of t10 right now and i have 62 emblems of frost, i dont know if i should buy the hands t10 or maybe the hands from frost vendor, it is also a big chance that i get legs and hands t10 from VoA10/25 so i dont know what to do....
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cale&cn=Roljan here is my armory

Re: What to do ?????!!!!!

Save the remaining badges to get a 95 emblem piece (Chest or Helm)

Wait to break your T9 bonus til you get gloves/legs from VoA or eventually badges.

Also, your going to want to find other options to keep your hit up, so start looking now to find a replacement for that chest you have..cause you will want to swap out that chest you have for the T10 Chest. Bloodshed Band (I think that's what it's called 35 triumph in vendor) is a good start, Or Ring of Rotting Sinew.

Also, get Banner of Victory from ToC5man normal and get rid of that Expertise trinket..you have 54 due to having those 2 axes + T9 legs + trinket. Whispering Fang Skull is another option for Trinket.

Personally to hit Hard Cap ARP+ Hitcap i'm going with T10 - Helm/Legs/Chest/Shoulders, 60 Badge Gloves, Gurney Strap Belt (10 Rotface), Exalted Rep Ring, Ring of Rotting Sinew,Str Neck off 25 Lady, Boots off 25 Lady, Plate Bracers off 25 Boat, then obviously Deathbringer's Will + Death's Choice or Whispering Fang Skull if DC still refuses to drop lol.

Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"