Ok,i dont know if this suggestion ever existed before,and i dont think this thing exist here.SO i tought i would like to suggest it.I saw the idea about special creativity/lore forum and i think this will fit the role.

There are so many topics about ideas of new zone/class/boss/many other things that i came up on idea of contest.

So,idea is that administrators of MMO Champ create a sort of competition with creative ideas about new stuff in WoW,for each categorie.Kinda of new subforum wich will include topics with name of categories and explanation what the thing is about.

Categories of these include: class,race,proffesion,zone,boss,raid,and questline.Add more if you like.
About the length of the contest it is not my decision,either each month,either each week or one time.

Contestors will either send emails on apporopiate (spelling?) addresses or post in apporopiate topic.E-mails/post will be reviewed by global moderators/addministrators.

Rewards will include special rank name (Contest Winner) and some cool colored stars under his name.If its possible,also send a email to blizz,MAYBE they use it...somehow,once...

So,lets start with categories..

Zone:

Zone Lore: Most important part.How zone happened to exist?Why it is corrupted/blushed?Explain yourself,and why do YOU think this zone will be invented.

Main Quest Hub:
What is leading the hero trought this lands,and why it happened?Who is the main character on ploth,and how come you show up there?

Friendly/Aggresive NPC: Who are the bad guys,and who are the good guys in this zone?What are basements of each side?Where are the flight paths?

Additional stuff:
Add anything you like here.Pictures,more information,more stuff administrators/moderators can read.

Class

Class Lore: Again,most important part.How come this class happened to exist?What is thier main leader,main plot,and main story?What races can use this class?

Class Mechanic: How this thing work?Is it on mana,energy,rage,or something different?Can it be Healer,DPS or Tank?What makes this class usefull?

Class Abilites/Tallent Trees/Glyphs: List all of these things here,and what do they do?

Additional stuff: Any additional things you want to say or show to us.

Boss

Boss Lore: Anything you want to say about how the hell that thing appeared on the azeroth,and why it wants to pown your friends.

Boss Mechanic: How does this boss works,and how to defeat it.

Boss Abilites:
Main part.What weapons this boss has in its arsenal?What are his tricks?

Additional things:
Anything you want to say about this new boss,or add picture or two.

And so on...

So what do you say?