Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Holy Pally Librams?!

Quote Originally Posted by Natoria
    Wow you do realize that with the 245 libarm, and the holy light glyph you do a great job healing everyone near the tank aswell? you can say its not your consern but if thats your attitude your not much of a team player eighter. From the sound of it a selfclaimed pro like yourself should know this, right?

And to who ever claims that the 200 libarm is better because every 11'th HL you cast is free.. If your mana reg is so bad you have to save for penny's like that you have bigger problems to worry about. I drink up after every fight no matter if i am almost oom or have 80% mana left so the few hundred mana saved pr HL is history after that and insignificant. Period!
    If you are chaining holy lights just think of it as 450 or so mp5 which is way more item budget than 234 spell power.

Quote Originally Posted by thetaurenrogue
    If you are chaining holy lights just think of it as 450 or so mp5 which is way more item budget than 234 spell power.
    I would rather help keep the stress of the raid healers if i can than to walk out of the fight with mana to spare, the 245 libarm boosts the effect of holy light glyph
    this is my signature, there are many ones like it but this one is mine..

Quote Originally Posted by Jerak
    I would rather help keep the stress of the raid healers if i can than to walk out of the fight with mana to spare, the 245 libarm boosts the effect of holy light glyph
    It also makes for stronger Val'anyr procs and SS absorbs. The 245 libram is what I use for most content. But that's just because most content is not particularly mana intensive at the moment. If you're in a guild that struggles with what's out or is working HMs, then the 200 libram is very much the way to go. If your pool is pressed, that libram is amazing.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.