When is the proper time to use CDs? (Fury)

Hi guys. I'm just trying to get the most out of my DPS at the moment untill I get some more 264 iLvL gear and just wondering, when is the optimal time to pop Reck/Death wish/racials/pots etc in the ideal fight (Patchwerk esque)?

I've been struggling to find a proper time. I recently downloaded TellMeWhen to show me when both Greatness proc and Whispering fanged skulls proc are both up at the same time and tend to hit Deathwish/racial then and wait till the next set of procs to use Reck/pot but when do you use them?

Also while im here, how do you use Execute? Spam it instead of HC strike, or just when you have a free global? Thanks for any advice you can give ;D

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Pancakez

Re: When is the proper time to use CDs? (Fury)

It depends on the fight, but as a general rule you want to pre-pot an armor pot, and pop all cd's right at the beginning. Generally your trinkets will proc within a few seconds of the start of a boss fight. If its a long fight, like deathbring saurfang, you can pop your cd's again when theyre up and a 3rd time for bloodlust.

Most fights don't allow for 3 cd's, so you want to make sure you know when bloodlust is going out. If its going out at 30%, then pop them right away and save them again for the bloodlust and use potion of speed with it.

You have the right idea basically, I always wait for deathbringers will to go off, which is usually a couple seconds in, then I'll deathwish and blood fury. I also use reck at this time, since the crits will be larger and you get a great headstart with deep wounds stacks.

As for execute, only execute if ww and bt are on cooldown (this is somewhat different if execute is glyphed and talented, but that is rarely the case for
    most typical fury setups). Only HcS sub 20% if you have 60+ rage, do not button mash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn
    Only HcS sub 20% if you have 60+ rage, do not button mash.
    Wrong, with my gear (ToC/ICC25) I am able to spam BT/WW/HS.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

In optimal gear, the only time to throw out an execute is when BT/WW/Slam are all on CD or not lit up. In ICC gear slams are approaching glyphed and talented executes in damage...and they are equal if not greater than non glyphed.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Personally, i blow my cooldowns as often as possible so that they are off cooldown asap. This means i get my maximum usage. My best dps is when i have my 2 set t10 proc up, i let rip with deathwish, recky and my trinket.

As fury when execute is available i spam the crap out of it, if recky is off cooldown i blow that and spam the crap out of execute really.