Warlock/Shaman 2s

Just started playing Warlock/Shammy in 2s, Im going destro atm, and Shaman is resto.

Currently we are at 1200 rating with 31 won 13 loss.
    I want help to approve and some small tips also i need help with some comps.
    But i don't need tips on gear , waist and boots is the worst i know but got wrathful on both in 5 days, that's what im saving for , rather enchant help and gems.

The comps we having trouble with is Disc Priest/Rogue, Disc Priest/feral, Warrior/DiscPriest and need some tips beating them.

And also 1 big question i got is: Is really Haste better than Crit ? :O Dosen't really feel like having more haste will improve your wins, more like if i do a combo with lots of crits they are baam dead, but dunno really.

Also improvments on Specc is welcome! But i aint speccing Affliction! :O

Armory link Warlock : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...odhoof&cn=Sixi
    Armory link Shaman : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...of&cn=Proedros

Re: Warlock/Shaman 2s

Resto Shaman get owned pretty hard by Disc Priest/Anything almost.

I don't pvp, so don't take my answer for granted.. But, haste is not tuned down by resilience, but crit is.. I guess this might be why haste is better in the long run.

Yeah freakin Mana burn :'(

But . there must be something, but im gonna hardcore cc the rogue or whatever, it's impossible to down a goog priest with much HP without Spelllock there :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi
    I don't pvp, so don't take my answer for granted.. But, haste is not tuned down by resilience, but crit is.. I guess this might be why haste is better in the long run.
    Yeah that's why i need harder Crit, and also as destro i don't get even time to throw as much inci, might be 1 without CC and then it feels pointless when there is LoS running :/

With haste your GCD(global cooldown : ) is shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubroya
    With haste your GCD(global cooldown : ) is shorter.
    Well yeah but GCD isn't really a prob tbh and the mille seconds i will earn will not make up to 4k extra dmg dealt with a chaos bolt with crit ^^

Didnt even read your post after I saw your lock was destro. FFS have him go afflic and skill your way trhough matches as none of you will ever die....

Number one reason you would be losing to a disc priest team; Dispels.
    A good disc priest well always be ready to dispel your Immolate, so you can not get off a conflag.
    Really hurts your dps. And really a dispel can usually always land before you get off a conflag.

1. Spec Affliction
    2. Roll DoTs
    3. Collect Points

best way to beat a disc priest, spec afliction. Seriously if you roll dots on both people, theres 4k+dps going around that the priest cant/wont disease. If he does cleanse it and get silence, get ready to push out some damage/fears (with partners damage should be a kill if you fear etc right)