Thread: DK Tank LF Help

10+ Year Old Account

DK Tank LF Help

So as the title states I need some help (actually advice) about my gear.
    I haven't played wow since summer thus my gear is outdated and at the moment I'm trying to get as many upgrade as possible.
    Due to having really limited time I'm going to play casually,thus 25 man raids are out of the question (maybe the odd ToC 25 PuG).
    Also I won't be joining a raiding guild, so I may enter ICC 10 only with a PuG.

With these said I'll get to the point.This is my toon: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...njuros&n=zkeya .
    I'm looking for replacements for my T8.5 gloves and chest,along with the pants from kologarn 25.Is it worth it to get the 232 T9 items?Furthermore I plan to replace the 219 ring with the AV reputation one,the JC crab with the 60 EoF trinket and hopefully Worlcarver with Quel'Delar (damn Battered Hilt).I would honestly appreciate some more suggestions though!
    Thanks in advance.

PS: I know that both my specs are not ideal for raid tanking but I'm mainly doing heroics so I prefered to skip some "raiding-mandatory" like IIT and Epidemic.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: DK Tank LF Help

Good point,but I've already read it and it mentions a PRE-RAID GEAR list.I'm not trying to get some starting gear for raids,I'm trying to upgrade some items which for me are sidegrades of the 232 T9.

Hold on there cowboy... He's asking for specific advice for his individual situation so don't go raging at him. My advice, farm heroics. If you chain pull with 5 sec queues you can gte massive amounts of badges which will translate into easily being geared for icc. I got a 6 minute gundrak run today on my Druid when I ran into a guildie minus tank run and we farmed about 70 badges in about an hour and a half. It'll be up to how fast you pull really but most of the heroics should be a joke for your gear minus prob H HoR. My suggestion is to get your 4 piece bonus and then ask for icc pugs. I ran a pug last night where not one dps was over 5k and we still downed saurfang and the weekly in about 2 hours and I've gotten almost all my gear from farming heroics so you should be fine (I MT'd it).

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

15+ Year Old Account

And still we'd like here's my armory, halp!" threads to merge into their respective guides.
    /locked.