Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Who needs unique click phrases come Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    YAY! GUNNER'S BACK!

DANCE PARTY!

(As to not completely derail thread...give the General of Stormwind out front some unique lines. "Stormwind will not fail" or something. And make him 85...)
    They need to give a lot of npcs unique voices.

Like I said, the death knights all use the same lines and roughly the same voice. It's frustrating! After that, they need to give 2 certain dragon aspects unique models.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    They need to give a lot of npcs unique voices.

Like I said, the death knights all use the same lines and roughly the same voice. It's frustrating! After that, they need to give 2 certain dragon aspects unique models.
    "Unique"? You mean re-skinned Malygos, right?

Alright, we can do that.

Also, damn! How hard would a Dwarf Death Knight be to understand? *gruff voice* "What ca'ne do fer ya' lad? Just daen'be takin' too long, I have vengeance I gots tae' be attendin' tae."
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

"Unique"? You mean re-skinned Malygos, right?

Alright, we can do that.
    Honestly, I don't see why they don't give Ysera a reskinned Alexstraza model like they did with her human form and Sylvanas.

Honestly, I don't see why they don't give Ysera a reskinned Alexstraza model like they did with her human form and Sylvanas.
    Nae', laddy, we gots'tae be usin' Malygos fer thae skins, ye'sea thae Dragonquee' is a wee bit tae importan' fer 'em.

in "human form" Ysera will propbably be most like a female NE druid in appearance. IE no green bikini

Quote Originally Posted by Anielin
    in "human form" Ysera will propbably be most like a female NE druid in appearance. IE no green bikini
    No...bikini? On a female dragon?

MADNESS!

No...bikini? On a female dragon?

MADNESS!
    Well... considering Ysera is the embodiment of nature, she might be a bit ripe, y'dig?
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

yeah its a sad day I know. But Blizz could also make her a Troll in "human form". They have dragons as humans, elves and at least 1 gnome. Trolls are the other elder race of the world.

yeah its a sad day I know. But Blizz could also make her a Troll in "human form". They have dragons as humans, elves and at least 1 gnome. Trolls are the other elder race of the world.
    Ewww. No. Fuck trolls.

In fact, change all trolls to a different race.

And Zul'Aman is not about Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Well... considering Ysera is the embodiment of nature, she might be a bit ripe, y'dig?
    Nope. If anything, she'd want to be earthy and feel the wind against her smooth smooth skin...

The various flights take the forms they find most visually appealing (Chromie's... quirky, to say the least. By his/her name, he/she's a male who appears as a female gnome). For the Reds, that's high elves. For Black dragons, it's fair-skinned, dark-haired humans. For Blues, it's high elves or humans. For bronzes, it can be humans, draenei, high elves, or the occasional gnome if they want to be inconspicuous. Greens who have been shown in a humanoid form have taken night elf form as they're the go-to druid race. Tauren tend to stand out too much being considerably taller and heavier than most other races, as well as their bestial appearance.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

The various flights take the forms they find most visually appealing (Chromie's... quirky, to say the least. By his/her name, he/she's a male who appears as a female gnome). For the Reds, that's high elves. For Black dragons, it's fair-skinned, dark-haired humans. For Blues, it's high elves or humans. For bronzes, it can be humans, draenei, high elves, or the occasional gnome if they want to be inconspicuous. Greens who have been shown in a humanoid form have taken night elf form as they're the go-to druid race. Tauren tend to stand out too much being considerably taller and heavier than most other races, as well as their bestial appearance.
    Moar dwoorf drakes imo

Nope. If anything, she'd want to be earthy and feel the wind against her smooth smooth skin...

That's not creepy at all, Gunner.

Nope.

Moar dwoorf drakes imo
    Heroes! Ya' got'ae be gettin' down tae' thae' Emeral' dream an' stop thae' Nigh'mare from spreadin' thae' corrup'ton

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=33495 is her Blizzard being lazy form, in the Yogg-saron visions. They didn't even make her eyes shut. /sigh again.

Moar dwoorf drakes imo

I hear the Twilight drakes are Dwarves in humanoid form, they are kinda like inbred cousins anyway

That's not creepy at all, Gunner.

Nope.

Heroes! Ya' got'ae be gettin' down tae' thae' Emeral' dream an' stop thae' Nigh'mare from spreadin' thae' corrup'ton
    Just creepy enough

I hear the Twilight drakes are Dwarves in humanoid form, they are kinda like inbred cousins anyway
    Hey, now, dwarves are awesome.

Hey, now, dwarves are awesome.
    Damn straigh'.

Damn straigh'.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Dwarf chicks are hot.

Thanks Amuno!

Muffin top.......that is all

I'm going to have to agree.

Muffin top.......that is all
    Yeah, but baby got back!