Stop Me From Sending Mail to Another Player

After I recently Xfered, I went about setting back up my Banking Empire.

Problem is that my old bankers name is "Bankstar" however on my new realm that name is already taken. I dont want to endup sending 5k Worth of stuff to him by mistake. I have tried ignoring the player Bankstar, but it still allows me to send mail to him. Is there any way to stop me from acciedently sending mail to him?

Cheers

Deleted

Re: Stop Me From Sending Mail to Another Player

call him Bankstár, and add him to your friend list, then a box will pop open with that name in it as soon as you write down the first letters

There isn't a way to stop this i don't think. i'm always worried that i am sending stuff over to a different character... but adding your alt to your friends will show you the right person to hopefully stop you giving your money away ^^

The problem is I am so used to quickly typing "bankster" and smacking send.

Guess I will just need to be more cautious

You'll simply have to double check what your write.

Call it something similar like Banksta, add it to your friends list and then it should auto complete to it, just type like "bank" and away you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Zurth

Guess I will just need to be more cautious
    Yep, that's how you'll have to do it. If you add your bank to your friends, then type in the first few letters, it will show you an auto complete. Best bet is to do that, or rename yourself something really really simple like aa, ab, ac, etc. It's pretty hard to mess up a two letter word.

Get the add-on Postal, it will auto-set you mail to the last person you mailed it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurth
    Problem is that my old bankers name is "Bankstar" however on my new realm that name is already taken. I dont want to endup sending 5k Worth of stuff to him by mistake. I have tried ignoring the player Bankstar, but it still allows me to send mail to him. Is there any way to stop me from acciedently sending mail to him?
    Yeah I think it's called being competent at a simple task?

It's free, which is a plus.

Put a bound-to-account item in every mail that you send to your bank alt! ;D

Shazam.

Don't know why you don't have this already if you're used to sending 5k worth of stuff to an alt.