Hello, My name is Jason Wendel (or toon name nosajlednew)

I'm looking for people who would like to do the level 60 raids with real level 60s (either because you never got to see them or you saw and loved them) Basically what I have in mind is recruiting 50 raiders (10 extras will save time since we all have RL stuff) to buy Vanilla wow box (about 5 bucks these days) and create a level 60 account. This is very different from just levelling a 60 and stopping XP because we will have all the level 60 settings and whatnot. Level these toons to 60 which is a lot easier because of updates made before TBC. And progressing through 60 content.

I know about the 60 raids and I'm sure some of you and already remembering how gay some of the farming and crap was at level 60. This will not be a problem as there will not be competition with other guilds and most mats are cheap. Another thing is it's all been done before, we aren't new wow players so we will have more efficient ways of gearing/farming and other things. These events will take place on typical off-nights for raiders so you won't have to quit your 80. Basically its something very fun to do which will mean more time raiding and less time running around Dalaran.

I AM NOT looking for people who have done the content before (though experience is always VERY welcome) I'm looking for people who have spare times on weekends and things and what to do more then run around Dal. This being said, the people who want to join me must NOT be people who are going to level up and do a few instances then quit as then I will need to recruit more 60s which is hard. Before telling me your IN, think about whether or not you want to. What I do not mind is people who tell me they just want to try it out and see if they into it, there will be a rank in the guild for people of this kind. But I am looking for 50 people who WANT to do this.

Obviously there is a lot more that could be said and a lot of details that need to be settled but I'm just seeing if there is enough people interested to run something like this.
Again, the raids will take place on common off-nights for 80 raiders (probably Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday) so It's not like your restarting a different WoW.

If you have any questions please post in forum or Email me at = Nosajlednew@hotmail.com

If you are interested please email me and the email posted above.

I hope to assemble the guild soon, If I get enough people interested I will start the guild and you will buy the original game (its not a problem the game is like 5 bucks you can purchase the account online, basically you just want a Vanilla wow account). The guild will be on Shattered hand because this is the Server of my main and we could get gold support if needed.

Thank you for your time