Poll: Is it fair?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Premonition (r)11/12 (normal) 266 72.00

If the game allowed it it's fine to do.

So you didn't waste remaining attempts like the rumors going around are saying?

Nope. -Psamtik

Did you guys run into a lot of bad luck with lag and *@!% like that or something? Or was it one of those really bad off weeks where the guild was actually incapable of killing normal mode Arthas that week?

It was one of those really bad off weeks, on the worst week possible. -Psamtik
    Of coarse he would deny it. No guild would ever accepted him

Xav has said on premo's IRC that Psmatik blew their attempts, for what it's worth.

Please don't make things up. I never said that. -Xav
    And for Xav denying what he said that his business. Its just sad that another guild will do something that to the competition. show alot of class on vodka part

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by displaced
    Of coarse he would deny it. No guild would ever accepted him
    He would deserve that!

And for Xav denying what he said that his business. Its just sad that another guild will do something that to the competition. show alot of class on vodka part
    It's impossible that vodka is simply being dragged into this, despite no involvement of theirs?
    Are Xav and (the rest of) Premonition, are lying?
    Death Knight 90 (Primary Main) | Hunter 90 (My First Toon) | Paladin 90 (Secondary Main)
    Yay! Sparklies and Pretty Butterflies!
    */Gives everyone Candiz, and /Waves with Blankie*
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    . . .*Giefs Valquirie a cookie jar*

Aww, thank you. ^_^

It's impossible that vodka is simply being dragged into this, despite no involvement of theirs?
    Considering my source is in vodka they dragged themselves into this

10+ Year Old Account

Considering my source is in vodka they dragged themselves into this
    ... ??? ...
    *death scream*

SHOCKING!
    Death Knight 90 (Primary Main) | Hunter 90 (My First Toon) | Paladin 90 (Secondary Main)
    Yay! Sparklies and Pretty Butterflies!
    */Gives everyone Candiz, and /Waves with Blankie*
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    . . .*Giefs Valquirie a cookie jar*

Aww, thank you. ^_^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbysteelz
    First of all, having your guild ranked on Wowprogress.com is VERY important. Wowprogress is the MOSt used site when a GOOD player (which is why some of you don't understand this) is looking for a new guild. Transferring to a new server? You go to wowprogress and look for the top 3 guilds to app to. Every hardcore raider knows this, its the baddies who say "lolol that site is unimportant".
    That's all fine and good when you're looking at the top or near-top guilds on some random server.

But tell me this: If you're really that good that you have the possibility of being accepted by Premonition (or whichever of the world first guilds)... do you really need WoWProgress to tell you who they are? You'll know their name. You don't need WoWProgress to tell you who got first kill, because you've been following it all on this website or another.

Go ahead, keep clicking and keyboard turning and wodnering why you cant break 2k. Or even 1400 for that matter.
    Yes. When you don't go to a website that tracks PvE progress you will suck in PvP.

True Story.

It's been like this since Vanilla. You just realized this in 2010?
    No, I wanted to point out that it went downhill quite a lot in 2009.

So what's the magic number? How many lich-king killers do you need in a raid to make hardmodes legit?

One is seemingly not enough. 25 surely is.

What if you changed 10 people from the raid that killed the lich king, would 15 be enough? 14? 13? 2? Where's the limit? I want to know!

No, they didn't use an exploit.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Blizzard removed attunements because people QQ about how annoying and difficult they are to get for your whole guild. They change it and now people whine about a guild using a player from another guild to get into hardmodes and that it is not faiiiirrrr :""""(.

Do you think they would just clear normal another week just because Blizzard implements limited tries and some kids on the forum want them to? I wouldn't.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

They are back up there, after they killed LK normal, they are now 9th with 10/12 HC