hunters/shaman enh gear

hey i was wondering what was gonna happen about hunter/enh shaman gear

hunters will use focus thats all i really know that is relative.

are they still having intellect in cataclsm? i know enh shamans need that but now hunters wont so wouldnt that be a wasted stat for half the population that need that type of gear?

or will hunters share leather gear now?

or will shamans get focus too

or will shamans get mana more passively and not need intellect either

i have a hunter and enhancement shaman. i hope that they remove intellect from the gear, remove shamanism, and make it so enh shamans dont need to pay attention to mana. its inevitable that they will use shamanism every minute and they NEED to as well. seems pointless and thoughtless of a skill that should be passive.

anyone know what will happen?

Re: hunters/shaman enh gear

From what i understand it:
    Hunters use focus
    Shamans will have mana regen similar to ret pallies atm (Some talent that grants high mana regen)

Haste will improve the regen for both classes, none will use int.

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    anyone know what will happen?
    Shamans will not get focus. I vaguely remember seeing some comment about no more int in enha/hunter mail gear.

Would work very easily by 'reversing' mental dexterity. Instead of it giving AP from Int, it would give Int from AP instead. That way physical dps mail has zero int in the items, but enhancement tree has a talent which creates mana pool out of the Agility stat in the items.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Mail pieces will no longer have int. As was said, Enh Shaman will get a talent similar to ret (I'm guessing attatched to stormstrike) that will return them a lot of mana. Further, there will probably be a system (likely through talents) that will make mail gear more attractive to hunters/enh shaman than rogue gear.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft
    Mail pieces will no longer have int. As was said, Enh Shaman will get a talent similar to ret (I'm guessing attatched to stormstrike) that will return them a lot of mana.
    It's not just about mana regen, but Blizz has been gradually shifting whole enhancement shaman towards 50/50 physical and magic damage where spellpower plays important part. I sincerely hope they wont make enha shamans into retpally v2 then, don't want the faceroll stigma. Retuning shaman spells to work with low int/spellpower like rets will be very messy since shamans also have spell dps talent tree which would be affected.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.