Hammer of Wrath Macro

I was wondering if it was possible to make a macro that would:

If the target is Above %20 HP the button would use Crusader Strike, But if the target is below %20 HP it would do Hammer of Wrath.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Hammer of Wrath Macro

Because paladins have so many attacks so you need to macro it? :P

No you can't do that. Technically impossible. You can add a mod:shift or something that it is crusaders strike normally and HoW when you hold shift. That's it.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I just wanna take it off my bars tbh.

Deleted

#showtooltip
    /cast Crusader Strike
    /cast [mod:shift] Hammer of Wrath

That's about as simple as you can make it.

You could make a macro that would use HoW instead of Crusader Strike when you press down alt/ctrl/shift though.

Would be like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Crusader Strike
    /cast [modifier:alt] Hammer of Wrath

That way, you'd normally cast Crusader Strike and then cast Hammer of Wrath when you press down alt. But this is presuming that you don't have your Crusader Strike key bound to anything else with alt. For example, if your Crusader Strike is at 1, then you can't have anything bound to alt+1.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    #showtooltip
    /cast Crusader Strike
    /cast [mod:shift] Hammer of Wrath

That's about as simple as you can make it.
    yeah Im aware of that macro. I just thought itd be bomb to get the <%20 macro to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharidon
    yeah Im aware of that macro. I just thought itd be bomb to get the <%20 macro to work.
    There is no macro api for that. (For a good reason)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Isn't there a similar macro for warriors where if execute is useable it uses it instead of heroic strike. My knowledge might be out of date, I havent played my warrior since tbc =P

Heh good thing that it doesnt work. Dont think rets need less buttons to press.

People requesting such macro's make me think just how lazy they are... if your buttons do not fit in the action bar, get bartender, you can fit in all your spells... stop slacking
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

raiding is about utilizing every thing you can to do the best you can,
    its not like Im putting my whole rotation in a macro and smashing my face on the keyboard,
    DK tanks use the rune strike macro in their tank rotation pretty much the same thing.

I honestly don't see a problem with it, so say what you want.

Such a macro would be bad in pve. It would directly prevent you from using Crusader Strike. Why would you want that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpid
    Such a macro would be bad in pve. It would directly prevent you from using Crusader Strike. Why would you want that?
    Cus playing ret is hard?

I had in mind that it could switch back to CS when on CD, its really not that huge of a deal, but I do use bartender and I use 2 bars only and have the rest turned off, just to maximize use of my screen.

and ret it my OS anyway,

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by b00rz
    Isn't there a similar macro for warriors where if execute is useable it uses it instead of heroic strike. My knowledge might be out of date, I havent played my warrior since tbc =P
    It still works for warriors because execute is instant and heroic strike is next attack (so it doesn't cause a gcd). Therefore if Execute fails you'll still heroic strike.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Tharidon
    I had in mind that it could switch back to CS when on CD, its really not that huge of a deal, but I do use bartender and I use 2 bars only and have the rest turned off, just to maximize use of my screen.

and ret it my OS anyway,
    This might sound stupid, but you do realise that if you use a bar in Bartender and choose to hide it, you can still bind stuff to it, right?