Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Glory of the Ulduar Raider

Just wondering does anyone know an official date when the Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake is being removed as a reward for this?

Re: Glory of the Ulduar Raider

Hopefully next week after I've got mine (weeks of nagging has finally gotten people to come back to uld10 for drake ^^)

Though it does suck that we can go through and faceroll it in a day and get the drake, with 3 pugs in the group we have all par Mimiron, Vezzax and Yogg done for glory after a mere few hours... It does need to be removed pretty sharpish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

I think blizz forgot about it. I personally don't think they're going to remove it just because it's still difficult for a lot of people.

it probably won't be removed, but thats fine tbh, I know I got mine prenerfs, and thats the only one that needs to know.

As they havn't removed them by now.

Do you really think that they will remove them before cataclysm?

Somewhat bluepost they stated that they will remove it, but they will give another bluepost at least 2 months in advance of the date.

They mentioned that they'll not remove it in the near future, because they wan't people to experience the hardmodes, which are completely different fights compared to their normal versions.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    I think blizz forgot about it. I personally don't think they're going to remove it just because it's still difficult for a lot of people.
    i lol'ed

i honestly pity the fool who still can't manage to do ulduar 10 hardmodes. my 10 man raid did this when we were in ilvl ~232 gear and it was ridiculously easy. this was when you had conquest badges dropping in heroics, so by now everyone who puts at least some effort into his toon should be in such gear!

the only hardmode i found to be tricky back then was firefighter. but once you got the fire kiting going it's no big deal aswell

Do it in 219, 226 and 232 gear for a bit of a challenge.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zaruz
    Hopefully next week after I've got mine (weeks of nagging has finally gotten people to come back to uld10 for drake ^^)

Though it does suck that we can go through and faceroll it in a day and get the drake, with 3 pugs in the group we have all par Mimiron, Vezzax and Yogg done for glory after a mere few hours... It does need to be removed pretty sharpish.
    yeah, hopefully before next week

Deleted

We went in with ICC gear a week ago, and roflstomped everything. No wipes up to and including Saronite, One light done 2nd try, Algalon dead with ~30 min to go (5th attempt I think).

the funny part of ulduar10hm... with 264 gear (like my raid this week) you can faceroll every encounter till yogg cause ye.... currently we've awsome dps/suvivability from gear tho yogg... it's like i loled so much when a stupid ret paly on my group said "wasn't supose to have here sanity pools?" so basicly ulduar10hm is easy as hell (even mimiron) but when you have to think a bit in a fight (like yogg) everythings starts to fall apart (multiple wipes on 1st phase due ppl no knowing about the clouds, tentacles prio, ppl stealing portals from each other, brain link etc etc etc) so if you're aiming for a ulduar10hm run make sure everyone in your group know what to do in yogg otherwise you'll be QQing all week cause you're missing one archivment to get the drakee (my case)

take care.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston
    We went in with ICC gear a week ago, and roflstomped everything. No wipes up to and including Saronite, One light done 2nd try, Algalon dead with ~30 min to go (5th attempt I think).
    Similar to us, we went in on Saturday night with alts, one shot every single hardmode, with 1 wipe on Yogg +1. Everyone got their drakes, and as an added bonus, those 9 people (and me) then went and one shot Algalon, nearly got He feeds on your tears but I died ;p

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio
    i lol'ed
    i honestly pity the fool who still can't manage to do ulduar 10 hardmodes. my 10 man raid did this when we were in ilvl ~232 gear and it was ridiculously easy. this was when you had conquest badges dropping in heroics, so by now everyone who puts at least some effort into his toon should be in such gear!
    Because doing 10-man content in 25-man gear is hard.

i just double-checked yesterday, i don't see the reward up there on the achievement list. :'(

ah well, i still see it a stretch that i'll ever see yogg on my failserver..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

as long as it isn't in the next couple of weeks. still need to finish firefighter, vezax and yogg. we went in and almost oneshotted verything else, a wipe on FL and freya because we had not done those hard modes before. but we got to mimiron and realized that no1 thought we would get that far in one night, so we didn't look up the fight. we were gonna go last saturday but our healers didn't show up, so it looks like we gotta wait til next saturday.
    I would expect them to remove all 4 current drakes when we get the 4.0 patch, like at the end of BC, where we will get a nerf of all content across the board, and our new talent trees. luckily we have at least another 4-7 months til that happens.

I've had all hardmode achievements in there except for one light for 10 man since august. My guild has been showing interest in going back to get the drakes for people but we've had shitty luck with the raid weeklys for the past month (I think it was FL then XT then ignis then XT in that order >.<) meaning ppl going to do the weekly and not saving their save. But this week at least our weekly is in ToC.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

We've been selling mount runs to 10man Ulduar. The buyer gets all the achievements he/she needs for the mount, and a very fast run without wipes.

Algalon costs extra. :P Many people still want it though, I guess they want to be 'Starcallers'.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Blizzard allrdy stated that they will give a one month notice before removing it, so it's sadly alot of time left.
    - Trim

Try having a guildie accidentally pull down Freya instead of Thorim for 10m One Light. We still managed to do it by nuking yogg with a lust but it's funny cause we might as well have just did alone in the darkness because we did the hard part and left the easy part (freya) down