Healing Setup Lich King 10

This is for you who downed Lich King in 10 Men.

How was your healing set up ?

We will try to day with a Paladin healer, Shammy healer & Priest (holy/disp).
    Paladin on Tanks, Priest help tank and raid, shammy raid.

Im the priest, but don't know if holy or disp will be best for this fight.

PW:S are good for the Infest debuff. But CoH are too...

Thanx for any input

Re: Healing Setup Lich King 10

Lich King favors Holy Paladin + Disc Priest (MB + Shields)

at least you need a Holy Paladin and a Priest, + somewhat Druid/Shaman/Holypriest Raidheal

PW:S is good for Defile aswell, be fast to put it on ppl that are standing inside, since it only grows when they take dmg, not absorbs it.

edit for spelling

Yeah we killed lich king this week with holy paladin disc priest resto druid setup, had no problems. wow didnt know that about defile not growing on absorbs. cheers for that.

our healing setup was disc priest and resto druid, once people knew the fight the damage was managable.

and fyi the resto druid was grabbed by a valkyr in p2 and he also was teleported into shadowmourne in p3.

1 Shield can take away one "Infest", don't know about "Defile" Maby the damage circle wan't grow if the player don't take damage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Healena
    1 Shield can take away one "Infest", don't know about "Defile" Maby the damage circle wan't grow if the player don't take damage ?
    That's what I meant, the defile wont disappear, it will still get dropped on the ground where the player stands, but if they player has shield, then the defile wont grow since it only grows when it takes dmg.
    And a big advantage is ofc to shield up as many as possible right before the defile is getting cast so that the risk of any1 taking dmg from it will be minimized.

We are trying with a holy paladin, resto druid and resto shaman atm, we don't seem to run into many healing issues unless something goes terribly wrong.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

We killed him with a holy palla, res shaman and a disc priest for shielding and defile.
    - Trim

Paladins shine at healing two tanks in the first phase, and holy priests CoH+PoM combo make Infest a non-issue. I found myself as resto druid useful mostly at transition phases. Ideally I'd go with paladin+holy priest+something else.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

This is the whole setup we used
    Noira - Feral Tank
    Manadar - Protection Paladin

Shommzy - Holy Paladin
    Chopio - Restoration Druid
    Litrahuuli - Holy Priest

Tillie - Affliction Warlock
    Dewö - Demonology Warlock
    Spande - Unholy Death Knight
    Ontamiya - Elemental Shaman
    Kelratha - Markmanship Hunter

Not a healing question, but how do you handle the ghouls in p1 with only one melee on the LK doing D&D or whirlwind? We had this setup yesterday (one fury war as the only melee) and trained about 25 ghouls into p2. Do you tell your ranged to do AE from time to time or do you just nuke LK and ignore the ghouls?

Quote Originally Posted by ilialilov
    Noira - Feral Tank <- swipe
    Manadar - Protection Paladin <- hammer etc.

Tillie - Affliction Warlock <- seed of corruption
    Dewö - Demonology Warlock <- metamorphosis aoe
    Spande - Unholy Death Knight <- plagues aoe, d&d
    Ontamiya - Elemental Shaman <- totem + cl
    Kelratha - Markmanship Hunter
    fixed it. no problem at all :> !

Like you say not a healing question but i'll answer as our guild has that setup exactly where i (ret pally) am only melee. You should be fine with the ghouls as long as you make sure you kite the wandering DOT thingy he does into the pack, this will kill the adds for you no hassle

On topic that sounds awesome on the defile and totally obvious when you think about it :P

Must tell my 10 man lot tonight, we are struggling in that phase atm and tank damage, if we can relieve defile then the tank damage will sort itself i hope

If hyperbole were food the internet would never go hungry...

I have a question too, about our healing on LK10.

We currectly run with Holy paladin, Resto Shaman and Holy priest. The priest is expirienced as holy, but never did much of disco.

My question is if is it worth to force priest respec disco on LK, even though it would mean less skilled healer, because shes not that skilled on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    I have a question too, about our healing on LK10.

We currectly run with Holy paladin, Resto Shaman and Holy priest. The priest is expirienced as holy, but never did much of disco.

My question is if is it worth to force priest respec disco on LK, even though it would mean less skilled healer, because shes not that skilled on it.
    you definitely do not want him running disco spec.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&cn=Zerate