Power Aura - Raid Marks

I looked in a few Power Aura guides and could not find the answer to this:

How to set up power aura to show me when I have been targeted by a Raidmark: "Skull",
    which in many situations, you will have to run out of the raid or do something drastic.
    A simple skull above my head is barely noticeable when you play zoomed out.

Anyway, a perfect example is on Lich King during his Defile,
    you will get "Skull" above your head, then you will have to run out of the raid.
    Is there a way to set up power aura to work along with being marked as "Skull"?
    That way I can set up a more noticeable power aura icon, so that i'll be able to get out as fast as I can.

I hope someone knows.
    Thanks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Power Aura - Raid Marks

Nope. There is no way to do this, as far as I know. It only works for spells, abilities and combo points (and stuff like that).

As far as I know, there is no way to set that up, however, you can make each boss debuff into a power aura. For example on Rotface, I made it so if I have Mutated Infection, it puts a flashing green skull over my character, so I know to move out quickly. Same for Necrotic Plague on The Lich King, Swarming Shadows on Blood Queen Lana'thel, etc.

yah but for "Defile" u have to get out as soon as he targets you.... which means as soon as you get "Defile" in your debuffs it will be to late.

Some unit frame addons have an aggro coloring, basically Banzai or similar where the frame will glow bright red to indicate as such.
    I find that often happens when targeted in such a manner.
    Carbonite (I think) or similar also had a targeting alert but told you who it was doing so.
    Its possible some scrolling text has similar also.
    Power auras works on spells, usable items and buffs/debuffs so cannot work in the manner you are asking. If you receive a debuff or he starts casting something other than an instant cast then sure power auras can be used, but not otherwise, and not by a target.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.