Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: How will they begin to introduce Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    How the hell didn't I notice this post before? ???

Meh, what's done is done, done and gone...

Just imagine the epic awesomeness of the child!
    Question would be... is the child Alliance or Horde :P

I ain't no peace lovin' Jaina Proundmoore

" Hey Junior! Just so you know every Orc besides your father * cough * needs to die a horrible death at your hands? " :-X

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    I have to admit, I can't imagine the actual Cataclysm (you know, the part where good old Neltharion bursts through the earth and whatnot) happening before the expansion is released. I just imagine everything else happening (drafting a backstory for Horde expeditions meeting unknown Goblins on islands, for Night Elves researching the Worgen, for... errh... all the other stuff).
    For the night elves, I believe the current fanon explanation is Velinde Starsong resurfacing to recover the Scythe of Elune at last--hence the bit about old allies returning to bring the Worgen into the Alliance.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Question would be... is the child Alliance or Horde :P

I ain't no peace lovin' Jaina Proundmoore

" Hey Junior! Just so you know every Orc besides your father * cough * needs to die a horrible death at your hands? " :-X
    Wait, flipping a coin...

If it's a boy, he's Horde.

If it's a girl, she's Alliance.

If I get any say in it, (s)he is a member of some independant faction like the Argent Crusade. :P

I can imagine it to start with small minor tremors
    which grow in time, along with cracks in surface maybe
    some lava spewing out mini volcanoes that type of thing

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    I have to admit, I can't imagine the actual Cataclysm (you know, the part where good old Neltharion bursts through the earth and whatnot) happening before the expansion is released. I just imagine everything else happening (drafting a backstory for Horde expeditions meeting unknown Goblins on islands, for Night Elves researching the Worgen, for... errh... all the other stuff).
    Well... we already know a bit of the story how the Horde "found" the Bilgewater Goblins.

Thrall is on a boat trip to an unknown location and the Horde ship he's on is attacked by an Alliance fleet, and the Goblins, who have been sold as slaves by their Trade Prince, get into the crossfire and strand on the Lost Isles. There they rescue Thrall, who has been taken hostage by the Alliance.

Not much more known until now.

Wait, flipping a coin...

If it's a boy, he's Horde.

If it's a girl, she's Alliance.

If I get any say in it, (s)he is a member of some independant faction like the Argent Crusade. :P
    I imagine the child could well act like Moira's child will one day--either as the grounds for all-out civil war or as the first plank on a bridge to unification.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Instead off zoombies ppl get firey like bolvar....

Technically they have already begun to introduce Cataclysm... it's already started. We have very minor tremors in the major cities, and there is that short quest-line that is a pre-curser to Tauren Priests/Paladins, and Night Elf Mages.

I think it's also possible that the new content they intend to add between now and Cat (the new raid boss, or whatever it is) could be Cataclysm related as well

10+ Year Old Account

now what alliance has a huge grudge against orcs and has alot of Boats yep Kul Tiras was trying to kidnap and kill Thrall i knew it.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

THE ICESTONE HAS MELTED!
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Deleted

Just to add to the discussion we had, here's a quick doodle of Lokann having some... problems with the kids.

Just to add to the discussion we had, here's a quick doodle of Lokann having some... problems with the kids.
    Lokann's a pop?

Also, if I can ever motivate to learn how to draw again (yay five years of not drawing after a serious hand injury involving a car door and a pissed-off roomate?) I'm so going to have my dwarf pally and Lokann engaged in an epic battle of chess under a picnic umbrella, munching on cookies.

Thanks Amuno!

Either my mind's really in the gutter today or Lokann looks like a Pedo in that pic. Maybe it's both?
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Also, if I can ever motivate to learn how to draw again (yay five years of not drawing after a serious hand injury involving a car door and a pissed-off roomate?) I'm so going to have my dwarf pally and Lokann engaged in an epic battle of chess under a picnic umbrella, munching on cookies.
    Hehe that'd be awesome. ;D

And that sound like a really, really weird accident... :-\

For some reason I just love that little klingon-looking kiddo hanging off his shoulder. Proof that half-breed babies can be adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight
    Either my mind's really in the gutter today or Lokann looks like a Pedo in that pic. Maybe it's both?
    You have a dirty mind! >

It would be cool if it involved earthquakes and some kind of volcanic eruption.

I'm going to go with murloc infestation with all the disruption along the coasts they'll be wandering around more. Could be naga as well.

Love the picture!

Are those my younglings? the one on your shoulder has my sinister eyes! ;D

Triplets?

Your aware that it's rumored Draenei females mating habit's would be comparible to that of the preying mantis... just throwin' it out there :-X

Hehe that'd be awesome. ;D

And that sound like a really, really weird accident... :-\

For some reason I just love that little klingon-looking kiddo hanging off his shoulder. Proof that half-breed babies can be adorable.
    Oh. I tried to get his attention (I can't yell) by tapping him on the shoulder and he slammed the door on my hand, breaking a couple bones. He ended up apologizing for like a half hour before I got him to shut up and give me a lift to the hospital o.o

And it would. I'll even level her cooking to bake Delicious Choco-Chip Cookies.

[/quote]You have a dirty mind! >[/quote] Looking at Lokann in that picture reminds me of that creepy guy at the playground who really isn't all that bad, just likes kids. You know, the one who usually ends up being like the best, most trustworthy teacher at the elementary school. Or whatever it is orcs have... beginner combat training? ;P

Thanks Amuno!

15+ Year Old Account

So... thread got hijacked by RP'ers talking about there in-game children... what to do, what to do....

How about we try to stay on-topic
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted

Love the picture!

Are those my younglings? the one on your shoulder has my sinister eyes! ;D

Triplets?
    Yeah, those three are the same age, and he's holding another little baby. :P

Your aware that it's rumored Draenei females mating habit's would be comparible to that of the preying mantis... just throwin' it out there :-X
    Well, you know how I view rumors: doesn't count unless proven. ;D

On the other hand, I might just want to keep my axe at the ready...

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Looking at Lokann in that picture reminds me of that creepy guy at the playground who really isn't all that bad, just likes kids. You know, the one who usually ends up being like the best, most trustworthy teacher at the elementary school. Or whatever it is orcs have... beginner combat training? ;P
    Oooh, that... I don't really wanna talk about the basic training... Let me just say it involves boars. Loads and loads of boars...

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    So... thread got hijacked by RP'ers talking about there in-game children... what to do, what to do....

How about we try to stay on-topic
    Right-o!

Ammm... so, stuff blows up?