Thread: Gear Choice

Gear Choice

So, my armory is

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...era&n=Adoremus

I will have another 50 frost, on Thursday, and I was wondering should I get the cloak first, or go for another piece of T10.

Also, Monday night I got a http://www.wowhead.com/?item=52027 and I was wondering if I should up my Hands to 264 ones or wait till I get a different piece of T10.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Gear Choice

The T10 is very lackluster in comparison to the alternatives, and in my opinion not worth using (aside from the helm, which has no better alternatives). That's obviously rather dependent on what content you have access to, though. If you're limited to 10 mans, the T10 helm and shoulders, plus the nonset chest and gloves and crafted legs is the best setup.

The emblem of frost belt is going to be a huge upgrade for you, more than any other item you could buy, so I'd go for that first.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardolan
    The T10 is very lackluster in comparison to the alternatives, and in my opinion not worth using (aside from the helm, which has no better alternatives). That's obviously rather dependent on what content you have access to, though. If you're limited to 10 mans, the T10 helm and shoulders, plus the nonset chest and gloves and crafted legs is the best setup.

The emblem of frost belt is going to be a huge upgrade for you, more than any other item you could buy, so I'd go for that first.
    this

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

The first piece of T10 gear you should upgrade to 264 is the Head.

Please replace the +spirit and +hit enchants with something else.