Feral PvP (battleground focus)

Well hai guys!
    Cernunno of Auchindoun EU here. I have recently got my druid to lvl 80 and am hoping to get into a spot of pvp!
    Now with my other toons I have often spent a ton of cash respeccing to find the absolute perfect spec for pvp as pvp tends to have alot more varity than pve!
    Well my question is simple.
    What is the best feral druid PvP spec for battlground/ World pvp focus pvp.

I am not bothered about arena at the moement and belive me I have found plenty of build setups by using google however from my experience of playing other classes the arena spec and battleground spec don't always go hand in hand.

So I am asking for a reccomended build. I want lots of burst and survablity
    At the moement i have not experimented enough with my druid and am currently a bit struck for cash after having bought a greatness card and epic flying! So i really cannot afford the 50g to respec until i am satisfied.
    My main concern is energy. Investing in all the burst talents is hardly useful if I don't have the energy to burst.
    Things like improved mangle... Is it a must?
    Same thing with Ferocity which 5/5 reduces energy of some skills by 5. Now this don't seem that great to me but maybe it is worth it. I'm not sure which is why i am asking here.
    Way i see it ferocity is worth skipping if I can max out improved mangle which still saves me x2 Talent points but my talent points are already spread thinly across my talent trees and i am unsure of where they should be invested!

So please point me in the right direction be it a MMO thread or some armory profile.
    Thanks!
    and another question
    Armor pentration is important for pvp? I know of course to stack it in pve but Ive noticed many top arena druids stacking for Agility which = bigger heals. I suppose if they are doing the feral/rogue setup then more heals = good.
    But like i said i am ignorant of this at the moment but hope to understand more after this thread
    Thanks fellas!

Re: Feral PvP (battleground focus)

woot another feral pvper, feral is sooo fun to play.
    heres my armoury link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tel&cn=Vexinar
    whilst this spec suits me best, there are a couple of thinkgs that could be swapped around to tweak it a little for your self.

lollage link above btw =D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vexinar
    woot another feral pvper, feral is sooo fun to play.
    heres my armoury link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tel&cn=Vexinar
    whilst this spec suits me best, there are a couple of thinkgs that could be swapped around to tweak it a little for your self.

lollage link above btw =D
    I know you said you should tweak some things, but whatever which one of the 2 Feral specs you've got are used for PvP, they are both bad, and then I mean really BAD for PvP. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    I know you said you should tweak some things, but whatever which one of the 2 Feral specs you've got are used for PvP, they are both bad, and then I mean really BAD for PvP. :P

true, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...gn=Devoted+PvP
    It is my arena spec but honestly I don't think a bg spec would be any different.
    You most likely don't want any spell penetration gems though.
    For the rest you can probably just copy my armory, maybe use a glyph of barkskin instead of the rip one.