Non-upgraded 4pc vs. other options (basically: how much dps is 4pc T10 worth?)

Right now I have 4pc T10 with only 1 piece sanctified.

Is it worth it to use non-upgraded pieces to get 4pc over Sanguine Silk Robe/Gunship Mitts/Leggings of Woven Death? (my offpiece plan is legs, but still... just giving different options. Still keeping 2pc of heads/shoulders)

I am going through the simcraft thread trying to learn, but have raid tonight :-P

Thought it could be a decent topic of discussion - what say you?

Re: Non-upgraded 4pc vs. other options (basically: how much dps is 4pc T10 worth?)

and just for the record... i did read:

Are set bonuses worth it?
    Yes, they are. Get the highest 4p-bonus you can get (T9 or T10 that is) and never look back.

in the affliction guide, BUT... would like a little more info if someone wants to share.

Re: Non-upgraded 4pc vs. other options (basically: how much dps is 4pc T10 worth?)

4 piece T10 is worth around 300 dps. I highly doubt any two pieces will beat that. Unless you desperately need hit go for the crafted legs as your offpiece.

4 piece t10 is even better on aoe fight. just keep immolate or UA on a main target and when it proc seed does 10% more dmg. just getting 4piece t10 put me well over anyone during togc anub. usually dominated by rogue and DK.

so i would think fight like phase 3 LK will increase your dmg alot just having 4 piece T10.

also if your affliction , if you start the fight and use UA right away and get a proc cast your corruption after the proc. if you already have Corruption up just seed once to remove it and recast it while 4 piece bonus up to get 10% bonus till 35% where you should refresh corruption again. combine this with a rogue tricking you and you have a beast corruption rolling